Still beating the flock, sadly.

by Gill 12 Replies latest jw friends

• done4good
    done4good

Yep...shows very nicely where the influence comes from that prompted my oldest son to tell me, "Nothing short of dad being a SERIAL KILLER could justify you divorcing him."

Way to go, Watchtower...woo hoo! You've got the next generation of abusive JW husbands locked in already....

Yep, and it applies to JW wives also. Although in my case it was mental abuse, not physical.

j

• anewme
    anewme

Willyloman I think you are correct! A huge number of witnesses are not listening to the nonsense anymore!
    They stay in only to keep the whole boat afloat.

I wish we could reach them all!

I think that JW woman is doing what she thinks is best for herself. That is a good start in moving away from the Watchtower.

Something takes over, some self preservation instinct, and then the curtain of deceit falls to the ground.

Anewme

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Survival of the fittest, Darwinism in the religion. Sad they pick on those that they can, reminds me a like a bully on the playground, why dont they pick on someone that can stand up to them.

They kept telling her that 'Jehovah hates a divorcing!'

If they really believed this, then why did they print an article allowing for divorce when no such circumstances are relayed in the Bible except fornication.

I wonder if Jesus would say the same thing as he did in Matt 19:8 8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted divorce only as a concession to your hard hearts, but it was not what God had originally intended.

You would think they could get something right?

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit