animated field service on Youtube

by truthsearcher 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Has anyone seen this animated clip about field service? I couldn't watch it without thinking of the various comments that posters like you would be making (and that made it even funnier to me)! I wasn't even sure if it was serious or poking fun. When you realize the amount of time that would have been put into this by a professional looking company, it makes you wonder--who were the producers and couldn't they find something better to do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY8q9nyxbqQ

I'm sorry if this has already been posted and discussed. I can't keep up with the board!

TS

• free2beme
    free2beme

Never seen it before. Although, it shows just how ignorant Witnesses are. If they think a positive message is ...

"Only children ignorant of you, will listen."

... because, if that is the case. No wonder they have pedophiles looking to join, their key target is children according to this video.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

this board moves so fast even if something has been brought up it never hurts to bring it up again for those of us who may have missed it the first time(s) around, including yourself, truthsearcher, i wouldn't worry about it.

it looks to me like it was made by JW's, just not the WT society. the end credits made me sad because they obviously spent a lot of time on it and believe in the message they are promoting.

did you notice it was the pink jesus book the little girl was reading at the end? i think that has been replaced.

they had HBH (home but hiding), fake on-the-phone, slam the door in your face, house-to-house records...oh man, it brought back so many memories ....

ugh.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Thanks! This video was earlier posted to Youtube and was removed before I had a chance to snag it.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

They should of had the ending a little more dramatic, where everybody on the street who wouldn't give the JWs the time of day are faced with God's wrath at armagedon, and all the clay figures are begging for mercy and saying how the shoulda been listened to the JWs while the street is opening up and shallowing thier homes and cars.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Was it my imagination or was there a snicker about the dog's head getting bashed in the door?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Oh it's back.

This was posted last week, but then apparently it got taken down.

It was funny that they had also disabled comments, due to the negative "apostate" ones they were getting.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

This gives some idea of how much money was put into this project:

http://www.1shotproductions.com/services.htm

• Gayle
    Gayle

Possibly enough talent and looks like a lot of fun. However, the Society (their brothers) will at some point counsel them to be out in door-to- door instead of wasting their time with such productions.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    This gives some idea of how much money was put into this project:

http://www.1shotproductions.com/services.htm

That's alot of dough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit