So little knowledge

by grissom6471 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Also you have no knowledge because I don't agree with you.

and....

But the fact that you disagree with me shows that you are not well tuned to JW teachings

Thanks for the laugh!!!

If I had only known YOU were the ultimate source of wisdom and knowledge... sheesh, no one tells me these things!
    All hail Grissom!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Effervescent,

grissom: But the fact that you disagree with me shows that you are not well tuned to JW teachings

At least he didn't consistently claim that our disagreement is because we are not well tuned to Bible teachings. I actually agree with this statement, I am very poorly tuned to JW teachings. And how thankful I am that I can honestly say that.

Now, the Bible's teachings ... that is a different matter entirely. I am fairly well tuned to those. JWs, however, are not.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

***I learn from JW groups and sites where there is proper teachings, not improper and ignorant ones like here.***

grissom, I do not wish to remain improper and ignorant.

Would you kindly PM me those sites?

Thanks in advance,

~Sue

• Asheron
    Asheron

Grissom

Im tellin your mom that your playin on da evil internet with apostates. You gonna git it fer sure!! That'll learn ya good for messin wit da devil peoples.

Asheron (of the So Little Knowledge Class)

• Asheron
    Asheron

Grissom,

I just got a call from your old high school. They reviewed the grammar, punctuation and general IQ quality of your posts. They want the Diploma back.

Asheron

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    The literature does not direct anyone's behavior, beliefs or attitudes, especially mine.
    The Bible does that. The literature is just the means of the worldwide congregation
    overseers', i.e. the governing body, to communicate with the whole congregation of
    6.5 million plus. But they do not direct anyone's behavior, beliefs or attitudes,
    anymore than the local elders do. And I have not had any problems with anyone
    directing me on such things, so where you you get that objection?

That is your fundamental mistake. You are directed by the Watchtower Society, not by the Bible or God. When the GB says to believe the pyramids, worship Jesus, that a generation will end in one lifetime all the JWs said yes. When they contradict each teaching all the JWs said yes. No concern is shown for what the Bible really dictates. Any JW that dared question, not the bible, but the GB gets disfellowshipped, and then JWs mindlessly shun them.

The "New Testament" is based upon the "old", so to understand the new, one must understand the old.

Exactly, but the GB since Rutherford places more emphasis on the old than the new. Russell said never to be known as anything more that Christ-ians, in line with what the NT explained to be the correct way to believe.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent
    At least he didn't consistently claim that our disagreement is because we are not well tuned to Bible teachings. I actually agree with this statement, I am very poorly tuned to JW teachings. And how thankful I am that I can honestly say that.

AuldSoul- I actually hadn't thought of it along those lines... You're totally right! I was more thinking along the lines of... "I'm very well aware of your teachings, but still think it's a load of crap, so where does that leave me?" You can spend half a lifetime "in tune" and still come away disagreeing. But, yes, you totally have it spot on... there is a big difference in being in tune with bible teachings and basing your life on what a publishing company prints.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Grissom - You just write what you want ,I do and so does everyone here.

That's why I'll write that I think you're probably an internally lonely person trying to seek a bit of attention by sitting on the fence thinking you have the moral high ground, but your thoughts would be rejected by the WTS and it's rank and file, and certainly some will reject you here - hope it does'nt get too lonely for you up there on the fence.

• VM44
    VM44

Concerning the claims made by the person who started this thread, the words of Floyd Kite come to my mind, "It is a test."

--VM44

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Did you post this just to wind everyone up pal?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit