Talk by brother Herd (long)

by moomanchu 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• willyloman
    willyloman
    If we tremble now, and we find it difficult to have a share in the preaching of the good news under these circumstances, if this is our training at this point, please don’t imagine that you’re going to find some newfound courage to get up and to speak when they are bursting Babylon all to pieces and anyone who dares to come up and says anything religious whatsoever. Don’t imagine that you’re going to find some newfound courage to tell the truth or to speak the truth if you can’t do it now.

In other words, you single mom with four kids stuggling to make ends meet, get to al lthe meetings, hold a family bible study and get your 10 hours a month in, all the while suffering from a lack of attention from the so-called shepherds and the party animals whose entire families are all tucked in and self-contained: F#@k you and the horse you rode in on.

• lilybird
    lilybird

I can't believe I used to buy into all that garbage..Glad I'm not controlled by a bunch of monkey men anymore

• lawrence
    lawrence

Grissom- just remember that Herd and the rest of the bastards at Brooklyn are from their father - the devil, and as long as you follow these men and teach their lies, that includes you too - YOU DUMMY!

• anewme
    anewme

I just know my ex ate up this talk! He must have glowed when hearing these words! Friends, this is what I lived with for 20 years, this kind of arrogance and fanaticism!
    There was no room for doubt, no excuse to miss a meeting!
    We got married on a Saturday and were back sitting in our seats on Tuesday night!!!!!
    He too was a former runner and used to pushing himself to win a prize.
    He insisted I accompany him out in service (against my will) when I was sick with what turned out to be pneumonia. It was that moment when I realized he would rather I was dead and faithful to the borg than alive and happy!

This guy Herd was awful to read. Miserable. A real propagandist for the borg.

How absurd to lump disfellowshipped people with those who wear earrings or long nails or who turn in less than 10 hours a month or who are irregular! Jesus is going to kill those with long nails?
    Jesus is going to kill those who turn in less than 10 hours a month?
    Jesus just might kill those who miss a meeting?

I feel so sorry for my little nieces and nephews who must slave for this cult and be pounded regularly by old guys like this and hear strange talks on the evils of fornication and bestiality and masturbation all the time. Hours and hours are spent at the Kingdom Hall listening to very horrid descriptions of Armageddon and the world being destroyed and fear inspiring talks like this that many witnesses will not make it to the paradise because they are not donating more money to the organization, or they bought a house instead of giving the money to the org, or they bought a dress or a nice car or their lipstick is too red for Sister Herd's ultra conservative taste.

This is crazy making cult talk and the WTS is taking advantage of people's fears to control them.

Thankyou for sharing that awful discourse.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

I just couldn't read all that BS.... I just couldn't do it!!!!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

What I read between the lines is how much he hates women. Long finger nails, perfume, hairdo's latest dress, etc.

I have one message for this moron; if and when the big A comes and if my finger nails will be a problem, I can get them cut back in about 2 minutes. I believe I would have that much time before I am called on the carpet.

Too bad he didn't show enough Christ like patience when he was getting checked out of the grocery store by the clerk who didn't pick his money up fast enough because of her finger nails. Why didn't he hand her the money, or was he too good to make any contact with the human race?

What a Jackass.

r.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    When I went to a grocery store the other day, to show you the way things are, here’s a woman, she’s being paid I don’t know how much an hour, and you know the world pays much store by efficiency, they want people to be efficient, so what is she doing? She’s trying to wait on me and she’s picking up the money but she can’t even use her hands with her fingernails!

Yah, how annoying. I can't wait for God to kill all the grocery store checkout ladies who grow their nails too long either Brother Herd. Amen!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I saw "Brother" Herd a couple of years ago at a circuit assembly. He made the statement, "If Mom is disfellowshipped, then you must love her less."

• VM44
    VM44

"...they’re going to see the stock market crash"

What?!! No mention that the Watchtower's has for decades been putting money into its own stock market portfolio?

Shame on you Mr. Herd>

--VM44

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

WANTED
    Older male to serve on Governing Body of established international religious organization.

QUALIFICATIONS
    A single-minded lust for apocalyptic violence towards all of humanity
    Ability to shamelessly browbeat and guilt-trip audiences in public speaking engagements
    A big ol' power smile

"Hi, my name is Samuel Herd...I'm responding to your ad...I think I am just the person you are looking for"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit