Talk by brother Herd (long)

by moomanchu 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I have skimmed though it and think this talk reveals a lot about Mr. Herd inner workings.

I think this talk should make him an easy winner of the "Most Narrow Minded Bigot In the Universe Award"

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

It is such crap. A man talking out of his ass and there isn't even a smell to warn you that its just annointed flatulance filling the air. Who needs this in their life? I"m free of it thank Jehobaboobie.

alt

W.Once

• wednesday
    wednesday

Is this LANCE HERD from out around calif? or he could be from another area now, but last i knew he was in calif.

if it is LANCE HERD, i know, he grew up in Texas, his parents moved and he ended up in Calif. I don't know much more about him personally, but i know a lot about his family

• Kaput
    Kaput

No, it's Samuel Herd.

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

That is not Sam Herd you big dummies. And why don't you actually get the sense of the material, like Jesus said? Because your hearts are wicked.

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

reneeisorym said: "Ahem. .. What about the guy next to Jesus at his crucification? He belived and that was it. What about the people Paul baptised right after believeing when they came to some water? Oh well. I guess mother Watchtower said she had a better idea than God..." He believed and that was it for what? To get into the kingdom? Yeah so? He will be resurrected but that does not remove his sins or make him a servant of the true God. And what does any of that have to do with the Watchtower? I keep asking and no one has an answer.

• zack
    zack

Grissom:

Christianity has nothing to do with the Watchtower because they are not Christians. They are a religion that has removed the hope--- yes, sir---- even THE HOPE---- of being with Christ from the hearts of their followers. Jesus good news was about heaven and dwelling with him in the house of his father where there are many rooms and to where he would go off and prepare a place for them. THE WTS has shut out entrance to the kingdom of heaven. They have shouted; Look!-- He is in the wilderness, Look! He is in the interior rooms!''

What did Jesus say about such ones: DO NOT GO AFTER THEM! THEY ARE FALSE PROPHETS. YES. The WTS is a false prophet. As counterfeir as a $3 bill.

• wednesday
    wednesday

grissom

I do not give a rats arse about your nutty ramblings. So save that crap, it is wasted on me. I just ask what this man's name was.

Perhaps you should check to see if you have taken your meds this am.

take care

weds

• puck
    puck

well. sounds like no matter what you do, you're screwed. it's ridiculous that they have to be so scary to make folks donate and do as they say. they were doing the same nonsense in 1975, and look how well that turned out. as i read it, i remembered the feelings i would have had were i still in -- just being terrified that i was "zigzagging" across all the lanes... but how can you stay in your own lane if the lines keep getting moved? i can't wait to see the emails my mom sends that come out of this talk. crikey.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I am very interested in a wav or similar recording of this talk; is it around?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit