A Letter to the Governing Body

by truthsetsonefree 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lawrence
    lawrence

Excellent letter!

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere
    You are, however, at serious risk of being accused of apostasy

That is so true. My son wrote the Society and they mailed the letter back to the congragation he went to along with orders to send two brothers to visit him. My son along with his wife were accused of apostasy and of course DF.

• Ticker
    Ticker

Thats how they deal with people who question anything, they extract them from the fellowship. It's hypocrisy at its finest.

Ticker

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

The sincerity and true concern comes thru in your letter very well. Who knows just 'who' will see your excellent letter up in the Ivory Towers of Bethel ? Surely the WT monitors have just seen it...and who knows what will happen if a GB member sees it ?

I would imagine Ray Franz didn't just wake up one day with his famous "Crises of Conscience," I'm sure he was a listener. Just like 'words' affected us both in becoming JW's, 'words' made us want to leave the WT's influence.

Think, too, about the doubting searching elders, MS and rank n' file dubs that will read these words here.

Good for you... I say "Go for it !"

Rabbit

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

Remember what we used to say? All we do is plant the seeds, you never know who might read them! The more information we get out there, the more chance there is someone, like us, in pain, searching desperately trying to figure things out, might find it and escape!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Tonite seems to be a night for powerful letters. Good job!

• penny2
    penny2
    The Service Dept. will read it and file it after first sending it to every cong. they can think of in order to get a local BOE to talk to you

That would be good (sending it to every cong). It's a great letter. Personally, I think they'll just file it.

penny2

• exjdub
    exjdub

Great letter tsof. It won't move the GB, but like you said, if you can get even one person out of the Borg the letter has served it's purpose.

exjdub

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Wonderful letter with lots of heartfelt and thought out points.

I reckon you're an ex JW now

• RachelHall
    RachelHall

Well written! Every word is true and every word is a thought that went throught my head when I was in the Watchtowerr org.

RH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit