Guys, What is intimidating about women?

by Wendy_Warden 57 Replies latest social relationships

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Gosh, now I feel like the devil herself. I am most sincerely sorry for what I said. Here I take a chance and try to be saucy and all I am is rude. Sorry, Golf, I had no idea.

I thought it was kind of rude, even before Golf told his sad tale. I find women doctors to be generally more thorough than male ones, and a little more dilligent. And even the young ones don't tend to be terribly Bimboish and sexually dazzling.

• exjdub
    exjdub

Gosh, now I feel like the devil herself. I am most sincerely sorry for what I said. Here I take a chance and try to be saucy and all I am is rude. Sorry, Golf, I had no idea.

Wendy...I thought your comment was rather intimidating. Just kidding, just kidding! Things were getting intense and I thought I would throw in a wise ass remark related to the topic. I thought your apology was graceful and well put.

Golf...sorry for your deep loss. I have been married for 25 years and don't know what I would do if I lost my wife. I wish you healing and peace.

exjdub

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder, what intimidates one man may not another.

Sometime someone who looks a certain way or someone with a certain attitude can be intimidating - that is until I get to know them and they start to fawn over me. Then it's all good.

<----full of bullshit

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

ps

If I were a woman I'd intimidate all you sorry sods <gring>

• troucul
    troucul

their boobies

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Guys, What is intimidating about women?

their biology.

tetra

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Golf~ I am so sorry. Your heartbreak must be terrible. I bet with a woman as you described the rewards and memories have to surpass the hurt when you dream or think of her. I truly feel for you.

And to all else...I can sadly say I don't think I have ever intimidated a soul.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    I have a questions that sorta relates: Why are some men intimidated by a woman who can beat them in dominoes?

mrsjones5--------- This question reminds me of my ex-husband: When we were dating, he taught me to play backgammon along with some advanced tricks so I could be a more level opponent for him. We played several games in a row and were--I thought--having great fun. Then all of a sudden, he gets up, grabs the pieces and flushes them down the toilet! [I kid you not!!]

Apparently, out of thirteen games, I had won eight in a row. I wasn't counting, but hewas--and was so disgusted at his losing streak that he had an absolute fit. He teaches me so I can be a more worthy opponent----and then can't hack it when he actually HAS the competition he supposedly was aiming for! LOL

Yeah...some guys are intimidated by a competent woman. [I wasn't even a gloater. I could at least understand it if I had been gloating!]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit