Merry Christmas to All on this Forum

by love2Bworldly 12 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Hope someday all who post here feel comfortable celebrating fun Pagan holidays. It's nice to be together with family and friends on holidays.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Happy Christmas to you too, L2B!

And a peaceful and prosperous 2007

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Not only am I celebrating, I dressed as Mrs. Claus (with my Hubbie as the fat man himself) on Saturday at the co-op of business where I have my antique shop. We had a great time, I took pictures and handed out candy canes. I think you can safely say I have gotten over my fear of Xmas.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours as well.

• TheHypnoToad
    TheHypnoToad

Yeah!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to y'all!

Boy it is strange to say this, I still haven't gotten used to saying it to others!

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Merry Christmas to all of you too!! It does sorta feel a little strange saying that yet, but I like it.

• juni
    juni

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes.

For all of you who are able to enjoy the holidays w/your friends and families I hope you have a great time together. But also I want to remember those who can't because of having family still in the organization or for whatever other reason they are unable.

I wish all of you peace and happiness and a good new year.

Juni

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

GGG

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Right back at ya'.

Merry Christmas, L2BW. And to all!

Jeff

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

I sent out Chrismas cards this week, for the first time in 59 years! Seems funny to say "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year", and not feel guilty! Let freedom ring!!!!!

Peep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit