Met a small group of Jehovah's Witnesses today

by The wanderer 26 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Are they going to call the UN liars??

Basically, yes!

An elder whom I had been friends with for 25 years or so refuted the entire matter offhand with the comment; " Jeff, you know that the UN is a big part of the way this thing will unfold. I can't trust anything they say. "

Then he refused to answer any other emails from me - I have been shunned ever since by him.

Jeff

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

wanderer: you did very good you planted a seed. you most likely told more in 5 minutes than they ever heard about the wt. john

• Warlock
    Warlock
    An elder whom I had been friends with for 25 years or so refuted the entire matter offhand with the comment; " Jeff, you know that the UN is a big part of the way this thing will unfold. I can't trust anything they say. "

This is exactly what I meant.

Warlock

• daystar
    daystar
    Does anyone have a response to it?

I do. On that site, it says "accusers use deliberately misleading "evidence" and make many mistakes".

When I first heard about it, I could not believe it. I did my own, independent research into it and found it to be true that the WBTS were an NGO attached to the UN and that they agreed with and agreed to uphold the goals of the UN at that time. I was not convinced by any apostates. I was simply inactive and saw it for what it was, the WBTS having gone to bed with the Great Beast.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Jeff, you know that the UN is a big part of the way this thing will unfold

That's what I figured

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

The Wanderer – thanks for sharing!

It’s amazing that someone in the group actually knew about it! As far as WT sending out information about their involvement, I doubt very much that has happened. Did you show them the letter from the UN web site regarding WT and UN? Please let us know if they return with an explanation.

• choosing life
    choosing life

If the Watchtower is so totally innocent as this site states, then why do they not openly come out in the congregations and explain it to the publishers? What are they hiding? Why are those who mention it to elders told to hush it up and disfellowshipped if they talk about it with others?

When they do the above, I will look at their evidence. Until then, I would say they look very much like they have something to hide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit