JESUS CAN NOT BE JEHOVAH GOD IN THE FLESH

by juni 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Nonesense! You haven't presented any facts. All you've presented are some suppositions and inference that you read in a few books (books which incidentally I have likely also read), rather than causal links.

I would been original

Would you?

You haven't even been original in this thread, so I highly suspect that you cannot think of an original thought regarding how to portray a deity, that hasn't been done before. I mean that with no disrespect, but I'm addressing a similar issue here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/124187/1.ashx

• juni
    juni

It's o.k Ross. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Side note to Ross - I've been watching my little 3 1/2 yr old granddaughter Katherine for the past 2 weeks. She has a lot of Irish in her and Norwegian. Red hair and very emotional and dramatic. She's so much fun, but boy am I tired at the end of the day!!

Juni

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Jesus' mother was human and His Father was God the Creator. He is fully human and fully God.

According to the Bible, whether you believe it or not, it calls Jesus- God manifest in the flesh.

Philippians 2:5-6 Have this in your mind, which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of God, didn't consider it robbery to be equal with God, WEB

Philippians 2:5-11 For, let this mind be in you that is also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal to God, but did empty himself, the form of a servant having taken, in the likeness of men having been made, and in fashion having been found as a man, he humbled himself, having become obedient unto death--death even of a cross, wherefore, also, God did highly exalt him, and gave to him a name that is above every name, that in the name of Jesus every knee may bow--of heavenlies, and earthlies, and what are under the earth-- and every tongue may confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.YLT

Jesus willingly gave up His form as God, He willingly came to die, willingly emptied himself. Jesus was not robbing God the Father by being equel with Him because Jesus is God manifest in the flesh.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

God the Father's description of himself as found in Exodus 34:6:

The Nature of God the Father

1. Compassionate
    2. Gracious
    3. Slow to Anger
    4. Abounding in Mercy
    5. Abounding in Faithfulness
    6. Maintaining Love to Thousands
    7. Forgiving Wickedness, Rebellion and Sin
    8. Punishing Only Those Who Hate Him
  • skyking
    skyking

I am going hunting have a nice day. Little Toe you need to read some history books at your local College. I have, I needed to know and guess what Jesus copied Pagan God men you can rant a rave all you want but you will have to do it by yourself.

I am going hunting have a nice day by.

Belief trumps Facts everytime. Little toe thanks for proving my point

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Juni:
    I'm rarely in such a feisty mood, so I'm rather enjoying it for a change of scene

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Skyking:
    Is that all you've got? I've read those books, as I stated earlier. It seems you're bringing such "beliefs" to the table.

Enjoy the hunt. Hopefully it'll clear away some cobwebs, ready for a real rebuttal

• juni
    juni

Here's a pic of Katherine who is fiesty also Ross. It's her 2006 Christmas picture.

Juni

• juni
    juni

Apostate Kate said:

The Nature of God the Father
    1. Compassionate
    2. Gracious
    3. Slow to Anger
    4. Abounding in Mercy
    5. Abounding in Faithfulness
    6. Maintaining Love to Thousands
    7. Forgiving Wickedness, Rebellion and Sin
    8. Punishing Only Those Who Hate Him

Is that really true Kate? Sounds more like the personality of his son Jesus. Do you see what I mean??

Juni

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Do you see why I would rather express that the Bible is a compilation of spiritual diaries? Each writer recorded their subjective experience with the Divine, including their internalised interpretation of events. It seems that some saw their providence in terms of an angry God, and wrote accordingly.

Katherine is a wee cutey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit