JESUS CAN NOT BE JEHOVAH GOD IN THE FLESH

by juni 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• juni
    juni

Why do I say this:

Jehovah the god of the Hebrew Scriptures treatment of his creation is questionable.

Jesus (his son) of the Greek Scriptures only on one occasion lost his temper - in the temple w/the money changers. Otherwise he was kind and patient and compassionate for people.

How can this be? Why such a difference in personality if they are the same "person"? And if you feel that they are two separate individuals then why is the Father so different from the Son?

Perhaps you could share your ideas about why the difference between the two.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Juni

• skyking
    skyking

Have you ever looked at the evidence of other Christs (Man Gods) that lived before Jesus? Did you know other Man Gods lived and Jesus life was a mirror image of these Man Gods? Other Man GOds lived; Born of Virgin, Born in a manger or Cow Shed, Turned water into wine at a wedding feast, had twelve apostles, Died on a cross or Tree, Broke bread and drink wine for remembrance with his apostles before execution, raised on the third day, and is to come again too judge the world.

There were many God men that did exactly what the bible said Jesus Christ did. Why would GOD or his SON mimic Pagan God Men? I think if the Bible story is true he would not had too mimick Pagan God Men.

I have done lots of studying on this subject and the Bible is not a reliable history of Jesus.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi juni

The way I see it is that in the Old Testament, there was law without grace ("rules is rules" if you like!)

With the coming of Christ, grace (and mercy) came into the equation.

The OT people could only approach God through the Law - and even then not personally, they had to do it through the priestly system, but when Christ came, He broke the barrier (symbolised by the tearing of the Temple curtain from top to bottom) and opened the way for individuals to have direct access.

Pure speculation here but maybe the God of the OT had to be strict with the Israelites because He was preparing them to have Him living amongst them as a man - a holy God couldn't live amongst an unholy people, hence all the purity laws.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    Heb.5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

• skyking
    skyking

LittleToe so did the Pagan God men. I think we should all worship them as well since they did what Jesus did first.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Skyking:

Did you know other Man Gods lived and Jesus life was a mirror image of these Man Gods?

Rubbish!

There are elements of similarity, but none are mirror images.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Feel free to worship who you want, but kindly don't make suggestions as to who I should or should not worship.

• skyking
    skyking

You are right not mirror image but non the less other God Men did it first. Yes not every one of them did all the things that is credited to Jesus. But everything Jesus did was done by one of them. Explain that. I think I would have done other miracles, I would been original and not be so dumb as to have too copy Pagan God Men miracles. Like have fourteen apostles, turn pee into wine at a anniversary party etc.

• juni
    juni

emo said:

hence all the purity laws.

I understand that part fish, but why would a god of love treat people as he did? Kids killed by a she bear for making fun of his prophet, stoning a woman if she didn't yell during a rape, forbidding Moses from entering the promised land cause he messed up once. Etcetera, etc.

Juni

So it comes down to purity w/o grace in dealing w/his people? Smacks of WT treatment.

• skyking
    skyking

I do not want to hijack his thread so I will not do so. All I am saying look at the evidence and then decide if you want to believe Jesus was not a very creative thinker. Belief in Jesus the way the bible says it is exactly that belief, not fact, Belief Always trumps Facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit