Coming to terms with.....

by PaulJ 36 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Amy complains its too close to christmas.....

Its your 30th...Christmas or not you need a party (*hint*)

Gary

• hambeak
    hambeak

30's are great 40's even better and if you live in the USA on your 50th birthday you receive in the mail an invitation to join AARP that stands for the American Association of Retired Persons wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo

Happy upcoming birthday I have enjoyed every decade of my life and glad to be here to talk about it and smell the flowers.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

You're right.... But I've been so miserable about leaving my 20's behind I've not been thinking about actually 'celebrating' it. Maybe it is time to have a bit of a 'do'

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

"too close to Christmas..."

What?!?!

I'll be over in Europe to party at New Year's. Will bring a couple of cigars for you to smoke while you're in your cardigan and slippers.

FreeChick

• choosing life
    choosing life

Your thirties are great years. You really come into your own. I loved my thirties. I think you should be celebrating, not having regrets. ENJOY!

• yucca
    yucca

you are just a baby. I am 76 now thats old.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

So I'm not past it then??

• Balsam
    Balsam

Oh PaulJ I so wish I was just coming up on 30, its grand. I'm soon to be 56, and I love it too except for the body slowing down and just plain aging.

Balsam

• south african beef
    south african beef

Seriously life does get better and better with age.

When I was in my 30's I thought I couldn't feel better.

Now in my mid 40's. remarried, out of the Org, travelling round the world seeing wonderful places (without feeling guilty about not visiting the local Kingdom Hall!) life really has never ever been so good.

Embrace and enjoy your 30's, but look forward with eager anticipation to your 40'S!!!

SAB

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Paul, 30 is GHASTLY and it just gets worse. Your whole life is over, pretty much. I just decided to drink more and wait for death.

;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit