This discussion board is just the medicine I needed

by Backed away 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome to the board. You sound very put together.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Welcome backed away!

GGG

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

You may walk in face first here. No one will try to kick you out. Congrats on spilling the beans with us.

W.Once

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hi Backed Away -

Nice to have you step out of the shadows and introduce yourself

If you enjoyed the welcome here, you might consider meeting some of us in person.

I don't know just where you are in California but there are two separate meet-up/dinners coming up:

This weekend in Hacienda Heights:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/123083/1.ashx

Soon (date to be determined) in Ventura County:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/123539/1.ashx

I fully understand the feeling of 'home' and 'family' here on JWD. We really do understand each other.

Welcome.

-Denise aka Aude Sapere (Meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi, WELCOME!!! You may have figured out by now that we like to hear the stories of our new friends online. THanks for sharing yours. God bless your BIL-and I hope your sister is doing well, physically and emotionally. If she is an active JW, I imagine she is having difficulty now in her congregation. I am glad she has great support in you and her husband.

See you round!

Shelly

• Backed away
    Backed away

Thank you everyone for the open arms of welcome. you really know how to touch a person who previously only knew the sting of being a ex-jw.

AudeSapere, thank you for the invite this weekend. darn my previous plans! or you could of counted me in. I could use a margarita and some jw laughs. next time hopefully. i'm in the OC so Hacienda Hgts isn't a problem in fact that area was my old stomping grounds.

I'm looking forward to getting past this "Newbie" thing and diving in to other subjects ( don't get me wrong the lovefest I'm feeling is great!)

Thanks again, it's off to work, what's the saying? "no rest for the wicked"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit