Bombshell--Canada sexually assaulted in field service!

by Atlantis 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mary
    Mary
    What kind of repulsive pervert would fondle the poor girl when they're in A STRANGER'S HOUSE? Am I the only one who finds this more than a little disturbing?

Not at all. It is extremely disturbing and just goes to show what kind of sick bastards are in the KH. What boggles my mind is how this PIG could fondle a little girl while out in Service!!!

And why would parents let their children go in a car alone with a man just because he was a witness?

That's exactly why they would let her go in a car alone with him. Witnesses are EXTREMELY trusting of each other and think that because people are "in the Truth" that they would never do anything bad.......it would be nice if that were true, but as we're all too aware, it's not.

• moshe
    moshe

- because people are "in the Truth" that they would never do anything bad.......it would be nice if that were true, but as we're all too aware, it's not.- you are so right Mary!! And JW's have been conditioned to believe that Jehoovah "sees all,knows all,reveals all". They think God is in control and won't let anything bad happen to them while they are out in service, either- JW's think the angels are protecting them!

• Anitar
    Anitar

Hey Mary, thank you! You know it almost makes me angrier at the people who do nothing and sweep it under the carpet than the actual abuser himself.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

To Anitar and Mary: Very good points. Almost any JW parent I know would let their child go to the door with another adult. Most JW's think that no one would ever molest a child. I think some of them don't even know it happens at all in the world.

I'm a firm believer in the "iceberg theory". I call it that because I think that whatever is known to us or the public is only a fraction of the whole truth, just like about 10% of icebergs are above the waterline. So consider how many cases of abuse we know about and then realize that there are 90% more left to be discovered. JW parents need to learn that even a grandfather or sibling might molest a child.

When I got my psych degree, we learned that one out of six children will be molested before they are 18 years old. And one out of three women will be sexually attacked in their lifetime. Now if these figures are for the world in general, then how many JW perverts are there? There should be NONE, but child abuse occurs at a higher rate among JW's than the world. Does anyone find this disgusting that these self-righteous pieces of slime are worse than the world they condemn to death??

We need to keep telling the public, emailing newspaper editors, and other media. I am active on Silent Lambs because my child was raped by a JW. We are attempting to flood Dr. Phil and Oprah with letters and emails until someone does a show on this. If everyone here contacts people like this, we might get somewhere.

Tell all your friends and neighbors. When JW's come to the door, have a newspaper clipping and show it to them. Don't let them talk about anything else until you know they heard what you said. And throw in the UN scandal too while you're at it. They won't hear it anywhere else and they might listen to you at the door if you presented yourself as a newly interested person who "had a few questions".

It's time these perverts are stopped. One way or another, we have to do it. You can warn your neighbors to either make them talk, or slam the door. And I know the happiest day of my life will be if I see Bethel burn to the ground.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I'd like to keep a close eye on this case. I'm going to try and get Dec 5 off work and sit in on a day of the proceedings. The prosecutor - Mark Poland, is excellent. I'm glad he's trying the case, he will do everything in his power to win this.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit