Bombshell--Canada sexually assaulted in field service!

by Atlantis 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

We are on a roll notable credits go to the e-watchman guy too.

Open Letter to Jehovah's Witnesses
    Kentucky Lake Times, KY - Nov 2, 2006
    ... of Silence Soon to End, published by Robert King on e-watchman.com, is being mailed by volunteers to hundreds of kingdom halls of Jehovah's Witnesses in the ...

Open letter to Jehovah's Witnesses & the Watchtower
    MediaSyndicate (press release) - Nov 7, 2006
    Lawyers for the Watchtower Society quietly deny before the courts that Jehovah’s Witness elders have any obligation to protect children from the crimes of ...

Ahhhhh, I am sooooo GLOATING-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine apostate warrior

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    "This is strictly a personal dealing.

No, it's not. Child abuse is a crime against the victims, but against society as a whole as well, and cannot be ignored. A child molester is a threat to the community as a whole, just as a serial killer is, and should be dealt with accordingly.

And anyone who protects a child molester is, in my opinion, equally dangerous to the community.

W

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm wondering if Mouthy knows this creep that's been charged as he's from her neck of the woods.....

Yes Mary I have been intouch with the reporter ,she was out at the moment ....Will let you know what happens. Yes he is from HERE!!!!!!! I dont recognise the name though .You see I have been out since 1987

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

We are 'In like flint' post your supportive comments UPDATE:Anderson Cooper's Support of Pedophile-Harboring Cult
    World Forum - 1 hour ago
    ... bold, the man told a judge yesterday at Martin's trial for sexually assaulting that girl and another girl who attended Martin's Jehovah's Witnesses congregation ...

• Anitar
    Anitar

"They were standing on a landing inside the front door, she said. The homeowner had gone downstairs briefly and his son had disappeared. She thinks she was 10 at the time. She and Martin often made the door-to-door visits to attempt to gain adherents to the Jehovah's Witnesses. Her parents, who were usually nearby in a car with other church members making similar visits, were fine with it." What in God's name is this? What kind of repulsive pervert would fondle the poor girl when they're in A STRANGER'S HOUSE? Am I the only one who finds this more than a little disturbing? And why would parents let their children go in a car alone with a man just because he was a witness? You know, I might be sounding a little stupid here, but what are these people's problems? I understand they care nothing for the victims and they're only trying to cover their asses, but at what point do you say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?! It's the same pattern over and over again. It's like they all enjoy raping children! And what's next? The Complete Elder's Guide To Child Exploitation? I'm sorry, I got a bit carried away. I just think it takes an extraordinarily repugnant human being to sit by and do nothing while their "brothers" rape their children for decades at a time. It's because the old men at bethel have no children of their own and are so far divorced from reality they actually think the victim is at fault. Yes, all you lurkers at bethel headquarters huddled over your computers, I'm talking to you. We know you come to these sites. You know the real truth about this organization. Go and tell your bosses that they are guilty of crimes against humanity, and when they are soon brought to justice, neither their money nor their beloved Jehovah will protect them. And finally, save yourselves, and get out while you can. Anitar

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    I'm sorry, I got a bit carried away

Not at all

• Ex-Jo Ho
    Ex-Jo Ho

This is sick....I grew up very close to Kitchener....things weren't much different in my congregation but no one wants to believe it when it is happening right under their noses. It makes me nauseaus.

Josie

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

The sh** continues to hit the fan

http://www.watchtowerexposed.blogspot.com/

Anderson Cooper - your endorsement and promotion of organizations that continue to allow this to happen to children sends out a very bad message. It doesn't fare well with your reputation either! Shame on Anderson Cooper! If you read my last blog, then you know he supports the Knocking Documentary, which admittedly by the producers, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society was heavily involved in the making.

Jehovah's Witness Elder Pedophile Criminal Assault

http://www.therecord.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=record/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1163026216604&call_pageid=1024322085509&col=1024322199564

Diary leads to sex assault charge
    Incidents are alleged to have occurred during Jehovah's Witness visits
    DIANNE WOOD

KITCHENER (Nov 9, 2006)
    When a Kitchener man inadvertently discovered a diary in his basement that had been written by his teenage daughter, he was shocked to see it contained the name of a former elder at the family's church.

The name Claude Martin was in bold, the man told a judge yesterday at Martin's trial for sexually assaulting that girl and another girl who attended Martin's Jehovah's Witnesses congregation.

Martin, 76, pleaded not guilty to sexual interference of the two girls. He allegedly touched the man's daughter with his hand some time between January, 2001 and December, 2002. He allegedly touched the other girl with his penis between January, 1988 and December, 1989.
    What the girl's father read in the diary eventually led him and his wife to call police, he testified.
    Although the contents of the diary weren't disclosed in court, the man's daughter testified Martin touched her buttocks with his hand and put his finger on her vagina during a Saturday morning door-to-door visit by the pair to a Kitchener home.

They were standing on a landing inside the front door, she said. The homeowner had gone downstairs briefly and his son had disappeared.

She thinks she was 10 at the time. She and Martin often made the door-to-door visits to attempt to gain adherents to the Jehovah's Witnesses. Her parents, who were usually nearby in a car with other church members making similar visits, were fine with it.

Kitchener's Ontario Court heard the girl's father found the diary by a fluke in the winter of 2005.

He heard the family dog chewing something downstairs in the basement and went to check.
    The dog had a notebook. The man picked it up and scanned it.

"In bold printed letters was the name Claude Martin in the middle of the page,'' he testified.
    He waited for his wife to come home, thinking she should be the one to talk to their daughter about what he read. After their talk, the man said based on what his wife told him, "There was validity to this.''

They didn't know what to do, he said. Several church elders heard about the allegation and visited their home.

"The impression we were left with was pick up the carpet and sweep it under, and carry on with your life,'' he said. "We wanted to know there was going to be something done in the organization.''

The family had attended Martin's congregation for more than a decade before leaving because of stress long before they found the diary.

The father said outside court that the church expected members to be busy at something every night of the week. He and his wife found it too much pressure, along with raising a family and other obligations.

"As far as the organization, I can't say anything negative,'' the father said outside court. "This is strictly a personal dealing. The only thing I have to say negative is how they tried to sweep it under the carpet.''

When they realized how much pressure had been lifted by quitting, they never returned to the church, he said.

The girl, who is now 16, told Crown prosecutor Mark Poland she never told her parents about the alleged sexual assault because, "It was embarrassing and private.''
    She wrote details in her diary several years later because she was angry about a number of things, she said.

"A whole bunch of stuff was bothering me and I had to write it down.''
    She rejected defence lawyer James Marentette's suggestion that she might have felt Martin's briefcase on her buttocks, and not his hand, while they were standing inside the home.
    She said Martin had changed his briefcase from one hand to another so his hand was free to molest her.

After she and her parents reported the alleged incident to police in 2005, the girl said her parents were told about the second alleged complainant. That girl was allegedly standing up against a counter when Martin came up behind her and rubbed his pelvic area against her, she said. She, herself, never talked to that girl about those allegations, she said.

When the trial continues, the Crown will argue that the judge should admit a statement he said Martin made to police. Based on the statement, Poland will argue Martin engaged in prior discreditable conduct with yet a third female.

The trial continues on Dec. 5.
    mailto:[email protected]?GXHC_gx_session_id_=d7702345a02de059&

• freetosee
    freetosee
    Her parents, who were usually nearby in a car with other church members making similar visits, were fine with it."

Doing this while the other witnesses were nearby, just shows that he has been doing this for a very long time and to many children, most likely being praised for his pioneer spirit. It makes me sick how they seem to get an extra kick doing this during their theocratic activity!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    It makes me sick how they seem to get an extra kick doing this during their theocratic activity!

Roger that fact,there was (still is?) an active pedophile in the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Bridgewater Massachusetts.I attended & grew up in the next town over Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses and the degraded & depraved shit that went on there among teens and adults was total sleaze,INSIDE the Kingdom Hall and the K-Hall parking lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit