KM Insert "How Do I View Blood Fractions..." Complete Scan and PDF

by V 79 Replies latest watchtower medical

• TD
    TD

KrAzYJaSpEr,

The "Newbie" "Master Member" "Jedi Master" "Emperor" "Supreme One" designations are part of the board software and indicate only one's level of participation and nothing more. (i.e. How many posts you have made) None of us have any direct control over these labels.

Personally, I am not a JW although my wife is. My interest in JW's and the transfusion medicine taboo in particular are a direct result of the challenges I (And many other people) have faced when it comes to living with an active JW and raising children together

You ask:

Do you have any Idea the changes they have made. Do you have any clue about how many people were disfellowshipped back in those days for things that the witnesses think are perfectly acceptable now?? What a CROCK OF CRAP!!!

I'm very much aware of the changes that have been made over the years. These articles are dated, because they're 10 years old now, but I am the author of both:

http://www.ajwrb.org/history/index.shtml#evolution

http://www.ajwrb.org/basics/what.shtml

I think the problem you raise, --The number of changes the JW's have been forced to make to the doctrine stem from the fact that the original premise was wrong. At no point does the Bible address the subject in a general enough context to apply to medicine.

• rebel8
    rebel8

More questions, KrAzYJaSpEr:

Were you in the womb when you were an embryo? If yes then you have exchanged blood with your mother.

Did you breastfeed ever when you were a baby? If yes then you drank white blood cells which are present in mother's milk.

Did you ever eat processed food? If yes then you have probably eaten animal blood. I have seen beef plasma on food labels recently--Campbell's soup and imitation crab meat.

Did you ever share a toothbrush or razor? Have unprotected sex? Guess what--there are microscopic levels of human blood exchanged.

---------->On another completely unrelated note, I just noticed on pg. 1 that the wts didn't exactly choose an example of a clotting factor at random. They chose cryoprecipitate, an unpasteurized (dangerous) and therefore very very rarely used (only when a hospital doesn't have the proper supplies on hand and it is a life or death situation). Once again a subtle misrepresentation of how medical practice operates.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Patient Focus/Sheila O'Connor is also a person to write to: Her contact info is:

http://www.patientfocus.ie/contact.htm

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

BTTT, this a very interesting thread!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Cool how Witnesses can dip in and use the Red Cross blood bank stock...but donating blood is a disfellowshiping offense! WTF Doctrine!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

And then how blind they are to that contrast when one asks them about that....wtf for sure!

• mblog
    mblog

Could someone please repost the link of all four pages of the PDF color document?

• mblog
    mblog

Does anyone have a color PDF copy of the August 2006 Awake magazine. If so could, you please post it?

Thank you,

Mblog

• Black Sheep
  • Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit