KM Insert "How Do I View Blood Fractions..." Complete Scan and PDF

by V 79 Replies latest watchtower medical

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

And still they don't (won't) mention the donating of blood in order to get these (now)acceptable fractions?

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

When I try to print these pages they are in huge "quarters"

How do I save them on one page each and print my own insert?

Pub. (of the "still embarrassingly crap at computer class")

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If you accept hemoglobin, immunogobulins, and albumin you are getting a total of 20% of what is whole blood. Why don't they folllow the guidelines that says if you are faithful in little you are faithful in much?

• RAZORMIND55
    RAZORMIND55

Every time I try to print these pages, the image prints out so large that it runs off the page. Can someone advise? I really want to show this to some people.

• uriah
    uriah

Razor, try left click & hold, drag to select, when done right click, choose copy, open word and choose paste. It should drop in in nice neat tabulated squares that fit onto A4 page. That is for Firefox, haven't tried it in IE. The Edit/Select All does not seem to work in this instance. Hope it helps

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME
    And still they don't (won't) mention the donating of blood in order to get these (now)acceptable fractions?

Good point!

bczar

• Balsam
    Balsam

My husband and I intend to attend the Thursday meeting that discusses this KM article, it will be week of Nov. 27th. I understand there is to be a letter from the society that will be included. This is what I am interested in and how they will view the use of red blood cells like those used in Hemopure and packed red blood cells. Going to be weird to attend a JW meeting, I suppose it will freak people out here when I show up with my printed up scans of the KM. LOL

Balsam

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks for posting this.....VERY interesting

A person can take a "fraction" at his own discretion but NOT the whole thing?

That's like telling a kid...ok, you can have a bite of the candy but not the whole bar...(duh....they are still having candy!!!)

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

This is why it is a conscience matter. Not a green light of approval!

Each individual can make up their own mind.

bczar

• under_believer
    under_believer

> Each individual can make up their own mind.

No, they can't. Stray from that scripturally indefensible list of blood fractions, and you've DA'd yourself. Don't fool yourself that blood is a conscience matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit