..Your still an Idiot..

by OUTLAW 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

They probably had a couple of gallons of coffee with them and a few boxes of donuts. Pioneering is tough in Canada.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..Your not going to get here,from Vancouver in 4hrs.You might get here in 4hrs from Vancouver if you took a plane from Vancouver to the nearest airport then drove the rest of the way...OUTLAW

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Outlaw....THAT was so funny! I enjoyed reading this post!

It IS amazing how they ever came across your ranch!

hugs,

Annie

• restrangled
    restrangled

Outlaw, you are the perfect Not-at-home!

r.

• morty
    morty
    There are a few wagon trails that split off from the main one..

OMG Outlaw, you’re my neighbor from the off split!!! They made it to my ranch as well except there was some blood on my road way..It must have been from your dogs...

we need to have a bon fire tonight and I will bring my piece of kindling.....

• juni
    juni

Ian said:

Let's see. Two hours drive and walk to your place. Two hours drive and walk back. Don't have to talk to anyone - not a soul. Yep, that's a good four hours field misery to report! Was pioneering always that easy in Canada?

That was my thought too. How did they find it?? Angelic direction. Or WTB$TS GPS?

Juni

• solo
    solo
    They made it to my ranch as well except there was some blood on my road way..It must have been from your dogs...

this is just hilarious! I can imagine them being attacked by dogs and having to drag their bleeding stumps back to their car.

My goodness their experiences of witnessing in the Canadian wilderness will be heard at the District Conventions for years to come!

• delilah
    delilah

LMAO, Outlaw, them witlesses prolly set up camp somewhere there, and had a big ol' campfire, roasted marshmally's and sang kingdumb songs, then slept til the light of day, and continued their journey to your ranch....that way, they can REALLY stretch the time and put in pioneer hours, LOL.....hey, ain't ya got rattlesnakes in them there parts 'o Canada???

• Clam
    Clam

Outlaw you could next book a bible study and then be out.

• anewme
    anewme

Yeah where were you when I needed some field misery time years ago?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit