JW video e-mail File

by seek2find 16 Replies latest jw friends

• seek2find
    seek2find

There is a E-mail that is circulating in JW e-mail groups that is very disturbing, at least it is to me. I was wondering if any here have seen it and what your thoughts are. It's called thewholeworld3mb.wmv I don't know how to upload it so it can be seen or I would do so. seek2find

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

I seen it. Don't have it though. "He's got the whole world in his hands" playing in background with shots of horrible things like 9-11.

• Balsam
    Balsam

I tried to go to it but didn't find it. Did a search but didn't find it either. Can you tell us more about it?

Balsam

• seek2find
    seek2find

It's like stillgroggy says. It's being sugested that witnesses send it to co-workers and tie it in with the tract campaign. It wouldn't be so bad except the music it's set too. seek2find

• JW_Researcher
  • rebel8
    rebel8

If someone can get it and put it up on youtube.com or whereever, it would be priceless. "Worldly" people could go there and watch how completely wacky and heartless their beliefs are. It would be great timing to share it with the world the same time they're doing their tract campaign.

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

there must be some other source of this video somewhere else on the web??? I would love to see it too.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Looks like it is on Youtube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_vDzUYNsH0

• seek2find
    seek2find

Thanks, leo seek2find

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

The worst part is "He's got the little bitty baby's in his hands" and they show all the priest molestation headlines. Intentional???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit