ALL LURKING ELDERS PLEASE... PLEASE... READ!!!!!! Make a difference!!

by Lady Liberty 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Everybody together with Gusto!

"Laud our God! Laud Jehovah God!

Make his goodness known! Make it known!

Cry aloud! O how kind is he!

Let all flesh his loving-kindness see."

W.Once

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Friends, if the following seems good to you then please email or mail copies of the following in to your local newspapers around the world:

HOT NEWS TIP. I wish to direct your attention to messages posted on http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/122674/1.ashx and http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/122529/6.ashx discussing NEWSBREAKING criminal obstruction activities or the grave potential for such by religious leaders among the interstate (hence Federal matter) Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (Jehovah’s Witnesses) organization. Some of those concerned will surely directly inform the U.S. FBI at https://tips.fbi.gov/ and any other relevant judicial and police agencies, and it would appear that there may be some photo opt possibilies if not now then presently where you may get to film the FBI or police going to kingdom hall buildings (in particular in but not necessarily limited to those in California but also in other states where criminal pedophile activities have been reported to silentlambs.org etc) for securing those records that are maintained locally there while they still can.

Further, since the organization is international, Interpol and other nation-based legal agencies may be getting involved now or presently with this breaking development. Silentlambs.org which opposes pedophile activities among Jehovah's Witness elders/clergy has been interviewed and presented by NBC, CBS, BBC and other media around the world and has the website silentlambs.org which includes a link to the also informative item http://www.silentlambs.org/courtrulingnapa.htm telling of the California court's judgement that it must be given access to 23,000 files kept by the Watchtower mother organization (copies of relevant correspondence and evidence also being stored in local locations).
  • fokyc
    fokyc
    They have become evil.

KK is right. That says it all!!

fokyc

• jgnat
    jgnat

There's a few things that need to be fixed in your newsflash. Reporters are obligated to verify rumor. We have no idea if anything is being shredded at WT Headquarters. Stick to the known facts and your broadcast will have more credibility.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I did my duty Foxnews & Burlington Free Press

Dismembered

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

I remember this letter and we had a plan, between the local elders, to lateral pass the files from one to another in order to hide them from authorities if necessary. No one would have tried to stop a warrant search but would not give consent to a voluntary search.

HCM

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Nice HCM real nice.

Dismembered

• carla
    carla

bttt

• undercover
    undercover

Where does the letter say:

"Don't ever consent to the search of a Kingdom Hall even if the Police has a search warrant!"

Here's the section of the letter talking about searhes and subpeanas:

C. Search Warrants and Subpoenas

1. A search warrant is a court order authorizing the police to search premises to locate evidence that may be used in a criminal prosecution. No elder should ever consent to the search of a Kingdom Hall or any other place where confidential records are stored. How- ever, armed with a search warrant the police do not need consent and may even use force to accomplish their task. Likely before obtaining a search warrant, the police or other governmental officials will make inquiries regarding confidential records, make request to obtain the records, or indicate that they will seek a search warrant if the elder(s) involved does not cooperate. In any such situation, the Society's Legal Department should be called immediately.

At any time an elder is confronted with a search warrant (whether given advance notice or not) , the elder should first ask to read the warrant. After reading it he should ask if he can call for legal guidance and then call the Society's Legal Department. If for some reason the Legal Department cannot be contacted, the elders involved should make every effort to obtain the assistance of a local attorney for the purpose of protecting the confidentiality of the records. It may be impossible to stop determined officers from conducting the search authorized by the warrant. Conscientious elders will want to do all they reasonably and peaceably can to preserve the confidentiality of the congregation in harmony with the principle set out in Acts 5:29.

2. Subpoenas are demands for records or for the appearance or for the appearance of an individual at a trial or deposition to give testimony. Subpoenas may be issued by a court or in some cases by a governmental agency or an attorney. If an elder receives a subpoena, he should contact the Society's Legal Department immediately. Never turn over records, notes, documents, or reveal any confidential matter sought by subpoena without receiving direction from the Legal Department.
    No where does it say to not allow a search even if they have a warrant. It says to not allow a search..."however" they may have a warrant. In that case they are to contact the Legal Department and and ask to read the warrant. There is no "not allowing" a search when they have a warrant. These are instructions on how to handle what happens in case of police wanting to search. Say no, then contact Legal. If they have a warrant, ask to read it and contact Legal.
    If I get pulled over by a traffic cop and he wants to search my car, he's going to have to get a warrant because I'm not going to let him search without one, whether I've got something to hide or not. Same if the police showed up at my doorstep and asked to search. I'd decline to let them until they produced a warrant and the first thing I'd do would be to contact my lawyer.
    There's nothing criminal in having local representatives of the corporation to follow similar procedures. It's probably corporate procedure for a lot of companies and corporations.
    I'm not defending the WTS as for how they handle child abuse cases. But it hurts the cause against the WTS and its handling of child abuse cases when incorrect accusations are made against them.
  • wednesday
    wednesday

Jws have always sought to protect 'mother' in whatever way they had to. In that light, most of us know they will do whatever necessary to protect themselves. They consider themselves above the law, we know that. Look at the child custody cases and the deceptive way all this is handled. They feel they have Jehovahs' blessngs and he will protect them. We all have heard the stories of Jws in Germany (nazi time )and literature being smuggled in and the guards not seeing the literature, so it must have been jehovahs (or the angels) causing them not to see it. It is all such a load of-- well you know.

It woud be excellent if all this coud come to 'light". The general public would indeed see them for what they are.

weds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit