Are we all gonna die?

by kittyeatzjdubs 33 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

OK, this should reassure you. There are:

(1) Nuclear Subs off the coast of NK-they can deliver a nuclear warhead right into NK - POOF! No more problem

(2) Recently there have been aircraft carriers moved into position on training missions. These aircraft carriers have nukes onboard - POOF! No more problem

If our goverment sees any inkling of a nuke headed our way BEFORE one is launched, NK is toast. By the way, did you know, there are little nukes and big nukes? They're measured by megatons of force released during the blast. I hope no government ever needs to detonate one, but if some loon decides to do it, there'll be hell to pay.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I think we have to accept the reality that this man is going for a good old fashion pissing contest with the USA and with 1.2 million well trained soldiers, he has a good pissing range. We on the other hand, are stretched too thin, weak and tired. For that reason, we are not willing to take on this guy in a war and loss an estimated 50,000 soldiers in the first 90 days. So likely, he will develop nukes to the full and in time we will just accept it. I do think, however, that we will nuke Soel or Tokyo. Which will make for some problems, but our country is just not able at this time, to do much about it. A air war is worthless against this guy, as his stuff is buried deep in rocks. A ground war is a blood bath. So right now, it is the worthless UN, who has to try and do something. In the end, it will end with him be accepted as nuclear power with a lot of finger waving.

• Roski
    Roski

America is but one of the players in this game, and is not the objective.

I think the POOF theory is a little simplistic....a least from where I sit - I hope so.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I don't think the American government is worried about the N Koreans sending over nuclear weapons but these finding their way to the hands of Islamic fundamentalists like Bin Laden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit