Are we all gonna die?

by kittyeatzjdubs 33 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

I mean, what's to stop this psycho from North Korea from sending nukes over here and blowing us all away? And he does seem to be getting pissed off about the sanctions being imposed by the UN.

~luv, jojo

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

it's a long way from north korea to the usa homeland..if they bomb anything it will be american interests closer to north korea i would think.

• daystar
    daystar

Yeah, N. Korea does not, yet, have the ability to send one all the way to the states.

• daystar
    daystar

Oh, but in answer to your question... yes, we're all going to die... some day...

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Are we all gonna die?

I've always said I hope I live long enough to.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Death ain't got no mercy in this land!

• Butters
    Butters

"What's to stop the psycho from North Korea?" ...Answer... The psycho in America. GWB

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Ok...let me rephrase. I am quite aware that we are going to die someday....but I just don't feel like dying in the next year or so due to some crazed leader across the ocean.

Does the US have any sort of defense system against this sort of thing? Can you really blow them up in midair like they do asteroids in the movies?

I'm just looking for reassurance that I might live to get married and have kids.

~luv, jojo

• Jerohobobonadad
    Jerohobobonadad

make doves not war.

Peace!

• Butters
    Butters

HI kittyeatsjdubz, I see that you are only 21. Not stereotyping, but when I was 21, the Russians were going to nuke us. Then it was Iraq. When my father was 21, it was Cuba... I wouldnt' worry too much about this. For one thing, there is nothing you can do about it. The other thing is that it is merely fear tactics used by the Republican parties of this country to keep you scared. Don't worry. There are plenty of Terrorists to keep you scared the rest of your life. They have plenty lined up for you. Stop watching TV, and guess what, they all go away. Kind of like advertisments. They're only alive if people look at them. Don't believe the hype!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit