Angry Witnesses

by Moomin 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Forscher
    Forscher
    They can't respond or defend logically, so they resort to personal attacks.

God that sounds real familiar, doesn't it? To get back to the Dubs. I am not all that suprised as I used to be at that sort of thing. The fact is they cannot really rebute such things on the their merits. So they resort to the tactic of desparation, name calling. This is usually the resort of the narrow-minded and seems to be chic at this time in religion politics and other areas as well. That they do not see incongruency in their actions with their oh so superior moral claims really highlights their narrow-mindedness. As Mr. T likes to say, "pity the fool!"

Forscher

• M.J.
    M.J.

I've read discussion boards which are primarily critical of other high-control groups and the reaction from the group's loyalists are exactly the same.

• parakeet
    parakeet

I've thought for some time now that people who become JWs are often angry and disappointed at a world that has not lived up to their expectations. That's why they relish the thought of our (the world's) destruction and dwell on it with loving detail. That's the real payoff for a true dub -- when all of us finally get what's coming to us. Living forever on a paradise earth is just icing on the cake.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have often noticed that when a person posts an intelligent response on the internet, such as Yahoo Answers the JWs will often ignore the reponse and simply say;

"you must be an apostate"

as if that invalidates the response. It is typical for people to attack the person instead of the argument when they do not have an answer.

• Hells Fairey
    Hells Fairey

Its because they are so defensive of their beliefs, you say or ask something they dont like, then they will throw something harsh at ya...

Suppose its all brain washed, in denial people can do...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit