Angry Witnesses

by Moomin 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Moomin
    Moomin

Everytime I look at videos talking/warning about Jehovah's witness on youtube, I am always so shocked at the venemous replies from the dubs. They say things like "I can't wait to see your face when you realise we're right when Armageddon comes" and "I can't wait for the day of Jehovah when you apostate scumbags get obliterated".

It's shocking. Are these really the same people who love bomb you at the meetings? I find it quite scary.

To think of all the time they have spent knocking on doors but no one ever wants to listen, and then when they get to say something that gets read by thousands of eyes, they say such hateful things like that!!

Weird!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Which youtube-movie are you referring to?

• serendipity
    serendipity

They can't respond or defend logically, so they resort to personal attacks. Pity them.

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hi Germanxjw One of them is here in the comment from Kabonna:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-40YmWfg9sQ

I'll get the other one, one mo..

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i've noticed the angry comments as well. not only on youtube comments but really any message board or newspaper website comments that witnesses will reply to, often has angry, violent, bad language etc.

• Butters
    Butters

I think we need to learn to love each other and forgive each other for our mistakes.

• Moomin
    Moomin

and this one:

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=wyYoPsNx7TI&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DwyYoPsNx7TI

I'm sure there's a lot more but I might end up punching my computer

• fish
    fish

Who is to say those individuals are genuine baptized JWs? Would it be possible for an apostate to pose as a witness and post a vicious hatefule reply only to make the JWs appear that way?

• enlightenedcynic
    enlightenedcynic

My wife is an angry witness!! Anytime I have attempted to show her from the pages of the wt magazine, some of the errors and contradictions of the society...she looses it. I recognize the fact that when witnesses react this way it is out of fear. They cannot even begin to grasp the possibility that the wts is wrong. While the org claims that witnesses are "reasonable" people and that witnesses "reason" from the bible with others....that has not been my experience with them.

ec

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Most JW`s will resort to insults when they can`t defend thier religion...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit