iPod uPod We all scream 4 iPods

by bronzefist 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I don't have a docking station, but I do own Bose headphones and can't find a better set! I have the Bose QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones and you would not believe the difference in the sound! E-bay has some used ones for sale...that look in good shape. Also, you can use Amex points to get new ones if you're interested, they really do make all the difference in sound.

As far as covers go...just think about where you'll be going/doing with your iPod and get features that you'll use. You want to protect the face from getting scratched, that's for sure. There is now a company that will repair your iPod in case you ever need it....just saw that on some news show. (I haven't looked up the site yet)

Swalker

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

SWALKER I have Etymotic ER 6 Isolater Headphones that I really like. I hear just enough outside noise to avoid getting run over.

brzfst

• Simon
    Simon

You should checkout the iPod flea and accessories. Do a search on YouTube / Google Video for the promo video.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

My iPod approach is slightly different.

I got beautiful black iPod Nano for my birthday.

It's only 2gb but hey! I only use it for music on the move. I'm still having to do a day or so window cleaning (I'm nearly out. THAT will be the final bit of JW residue out of my life!) it really helps pass the time.

I've no intention of getting a docking station. A simple interconnect and it goes straight through my HiFi

I'm a bit of a dinosaur tho. I really object to paying money to download DATA! So I buy my music on CD (I want to feel it, touch it, look at it and put it in a rack!) and I rip what I want onto the iPod.

That said I love my Nano. Recently they upgraded it (after only 8 months on the market, WTF) My wife said "don't you fancy the new version" My answer is always the same. You decide on your budget, buy the best you can and something you're really happy with, and then you jump OFF their merry-go-round of desirability!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit