Murder with Amish children, great opportunity to convert Christians, right?

by free2beme 13 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty
    "Those Amish people, everyone is sitting around talking about those poor little girls — blah, blah, blah — they brought the wrath upon themselves," Phelps-Roper said, adding that the Amish "don't serve God, they serve themselves

What the hell is wrong with some people...................??????????????

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

The murder of these girls is horrific, but the way this Westboro church is behaving is insane and sick. There really ought to be a crackdown on people like that.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Forgiveness??? What is there to forgive? He was sick, crazy and he did this horrible thing. But he is dead, remember? At least he is not walking around or wasting taxpayer money sitting in a jail awaiting a sensationalist trial.

I can't stand the idea of "turn the other cheek" unless there is some extentuating circumstance like mental illness. There is something unnatural and zombie-like about a turn the other cheek attitude. I don't buy it.

LHG

• free2beme
    free2beme

What made me sick about this forgiveness, is that the girls were not even in body bags yet to be removed and they were making a public display of saying how they forgave the man. So in, look at what he did, and say that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit