DA BEARS!!!!

by earthtone 38 Replies latest social physical

• earthtone
    earthtone

I'm sure alot of you already know that I am a HUGE bears fan. Went to the game tonight. And it was off da hook!. We kicked settle's azz. 37-6. Loved it. . So here's a kick in the azz for all the haters and doubtful ones. Go Bears. 4-0

• proplog2
    proplog2

It's only been 21 years.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    It's only been 21 years.

We need this so we can stop living in the past.

Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• earthtone
    earthtone

Exactly onthewayout!..

.... so put down the hateraid proplong, some teams have never won the superbowel (ie seattle. )

• skyking
    skyking

They are the real deal this year. I am a seahawks fan but could not help but to be very impressed with the Bears

• earthtone
    earthtone

Thanks skyking

Yeah we got defense and offense now. But I will admit to wanting a better runningback. Thomas Jones acts like he can't go more than a couple of yards and as soon as some one touches him he falls to the ground (urggh)

Cedric is more of a beast but didn't really do much yesterday. But hey we still won!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

In a car race, who would win- Mike Ditka or Dale Earnhart?

Before you say Ditka, what if Dale's car had a picture of Ditka on the front?

Who would win a basketball game- The 1997 Bulls or Da 1986 Bears?

What if the Bulls had a mini-Ditka instead of Pippens?

• earthtone
    earthtone

Car race - Ditka, hands down. lol

Basketball game - Although I am a much more avid fan of football than basketball ... I'm giving this one to the bulls.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Last night I was wondering if you were going to start a new thread or continue the old one.

Warlock

• earthtone
    earthtone

lol @ Warlock

Being at the game inspired me to start anew. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit