What makes you happy to be alive?

by restrangled 21 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

I think we need a positive thread....

I am happy to be alive for my family and my pets. I feel valued.

I am also a music and art lover.......

How do you feel, and what makes you happy?

r.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hugs and kisses from my loved ones.

When I'm on the beach, looking out over a seemingly infinte ocean, enjoying the sun on my face, the salty breeze, crash of the waves and sand between my toes.

On the other 360 days of the year, I enjoy my nightly walk, listening to the birdsong and wind rustling through the grasses lining the creek that runs parallel to the path I'm on.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

Waking up to sunshine 350 days a year (I think that's our average)

Coming home after dark on a warm night to find those little pink geckos near my porch light. So cute!!!

Hiking, running errands, even the commute to work are more meaningful when I take the time to appreciate the palm trees & mountain views all around..

Visiting different churches, meeting new people, reading & learning more all the time about myself & the world around me. Realizing that even though the road out is difficult, taking it was the best decision I ever made..

DR

• restrangled
    restrangled

Serendipity, isn't the ocean amazing.....it makes you forget all for awhile.

Thanks for your reply.

r.

• restrangled
    restrangled

DesertRat,

I don't know where you are at, but it is hapiness to see these little lizards, and reactions of pets.

Thanks for posting and may you have a great day tomorrow.

r.

• Woofer
    Woofer

My husband and my kids. I LOVE to just sit and look at my 4 year old daughter when she is sleeping. So peaceful! Kids make everything worthwhile! I got remarried in June to a really wonderful man. He loves my kids like they were his own and he works hard to provide a nice house for us. He also just loves me for me. Doesn't try to change me or turn me into someone that I am not. It's nice to be accepted and not have to keep up with rules and regulations that are nearly impossible to meet.

• greendawn
    greendawn

A myriad things, from researching the inner world of man to beautiful women to fighting the powers of darkness to travelling and seeing new places.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Being alive, mostly. I often wake up in the morning and breathe a word of thanks to God that I lived to see another one. But at the end of the day, I also thank God for my warm bed to snuggle down into. So things both small and profound can make me happy.

• shera
    shera

My children and the beauty in the world.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

when Rocco's not fighting me for it.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit