Hello Kent,

as usual excellent material!

Show them up for what they really are!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

P.S. I'll comment in depth later.

• Tina
    Tina

Thanks Kent and all in this thread!
    The poor rank and file are so deluded and clueless it becomes nauseating to even read their boards regarding this. Wake Up JW's!!! T

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• sf
    sf

"The Rand Corporation is also doing well:..."

HAHAHA, no, really? Do tell......

sKally, www klass

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Hey Kent Baby,
    I am often offended by what you have to say, by the way you say it and by your attitude in saying it........
    I also believe that you are a man of integrity. May God call you to the light of the Son.
    Amen.
    Rex

• Kent
    Kent
    Hi Rex

{quote]I am often offended by what you have to say, by the way you say it and by your attitude in saying it........

I can understand you having some problems with what I say, even the way I say it - some times. Maybe even often. But the propblems with my "attitude" - that I don't understand that well. We don't know each other real well, do we - and how would you know me well enough to say a thing like that?

I also believe that you are a man of integrity. May God call you to the light of the Son.[/quote]
    Yes, I am a man of integrity. And - I'm also offended by the fact you feel I'm in any need of being called into the so called "light". I don't want to be there, Rex - and I believe this alleged light is sheer darkness.

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• willy_think
    willy_think

i know them by there works. by there works i know them to be lost.

the ideas and opinions expressed in this post do not necessarily represent those of the WTB&TS inc. or any of it's subsidiary corporations.
  • joelbear
    joelbear

If this guy is really at Bethel and really feels this way, he is a hypocrite for staying there one more minute.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Hi JB :) Well maybe he has to stay or lose his entire family...thats a heavy duty incentive to stay. But by his being inside he can reach more people, and...give us out here these lovely tidbits even before the rank and file know. Im grateful for his presence inside. I feel bad that he is there, and you know...it hurts more to stay when you dont, with every fiber, want to be there one more second...but you cant go.

love ya

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit