ANNOUNCEMENT Going Undercover To Rescue My Daughter....con't

by hopie 20 Replies latest jw friends

• hopie
    hopie

Continuation...My hunsband and I were Jehovah's Witnesses for over 40 years , and my husband an elder for 15 years in Orange, Calif. we resigned in 1983, and lost our daughter to this cult for 10 years.After all the efforts to communicate failed, I decided to rejoin and become a member again in 1993. We were labled "apostates" and their policy forced my daughted to not talk to us. I took this action only so I could communicate with her and eventurally show her their cult-like errors.

I was encouraged by my family to write about my two year rescue journey. In it I explain the stuggle of de-programming her through this process, plus the exposing of her elder husband as a (child molester), also the organizational structure, how they operate as a goverment within a goverment, and do not disclose to the civil authorities crimes committed by their members. I hope my story will not only give comfort to the many families that are suffering in like manner. Also give some insighnt to how a cult through their mind-control spareates and destroys families.

Type in Book Search

Author: Nancy J. Sage

Hopie

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Sounds like a good read - I hope that others can be helped by reading your book. Hope it goes well.
    FF

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Did you sometimes feel like a CIA agent? .... the main thing is that your strategy worked and you were successful.... Congrats!

• hopie
    hopie

YES, DOUBLE EDGE

I DID FEEL LIKE SOME KIND OF A SECRET AGENT.....ESPECIALLY WHEN MY JW MOTHER THREW A PARTY FOR ME IN CALIFORNIA AND ALL MY OLD JW FRIENDS CAME TO CONGRATULATE ME (WITH ALL THEIR HUGS AND KISSES). I REALLY HAD TO WATCH MY P'S AND Q'S.

I DIDN'T GIVE THE FULL TITLE TO MY BOOK,

GOING UNDERCOVER TO RESCUE YOU MY DAUGHTER....FROM THE CULT OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

THANKS

HOPIE

• deeskis
    deeskis

Hi Hopie

I'd like to get your book but i could'nt find it on google, where can it be bought

Best wishes

D

• gumby
    gumby

Hopie...that's awesome! A success story.

I envy people as yourself. If I would try or even begin to try to educate any of my family about the witnesses red flags would go up so fast it would make your head swim. I've been out too long and they know me too well to become a dub again to try your approach......but I applaud you for having this deep of a love for your sweet daughter.

Gumby

• penny2
    penny2

That sounds so interesting!

• hopie
    hopie

HI DEESKIS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

GO TO GOOGLE,

THEN TYPE IN BOOK SEARCH

THEN TYPE IN MY TITLE, Going Undercover To Rescue My Daughter...From The Cult of Jehovah's Witnesses

You can also choose to type in my author's name...Nancy J. Sage

My ISBN # 0-941813-05-3

If you still can't find it, PM me or e-mail me [email protected]

hopie

• hopie
    hopie

SORRY, I HAVE ANOTHER CORRECTION !!!

I AM NEW AT THIS SINCE IT IS MY FIRST BOOK ...

FIRST, MY BOOK IS ON GOOGLE, AND IT IS EASY TO FIND IT BY USING MY ISBN # 0941813053 DON'T USE THE DASHES LIKE I SHOWED BEFORE ON MY OTHER COMMENT, BECAUSE GOOGLE WON'T ACCEPT DASHES.

I THINK THAT IS IT....HA !

HOPIE

• earthtone
    earthtone

This sound really good! I can't wait to order it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit