Destruction of the Trade Centers: Occult Symbolism

by Treborr Jones 15 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

trebor and sf,

What is the advantage for the illuminati in destroying the WTC? In your own words please.

• Okidok
    Okidok

So here we are with a well-known fact. After a disaster there will occur many theories. Conspiracies theories are one of many. In this case you have chosen a traditionally one.
    The President and his mason friends are behind this terrible incident?
    If I understand you right? You are stating that the Muslims and of course Osama bin Laden is paid by the Government to carry out this mission?
    Do you think Allah will approve that??

"It takes two to speak the truth -- one to speak, and another to
    hear."
    ---Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

• sf
    sf

"In your own words please."

Haha, you wish.

sKally, WWWKlass

• Satanus
    Satanus

Christians think of the illuminatti like jws think of us 'apostates'. Just as most orthodox jws don't really know what we apostates are about so christians don't really know about the illuminatti or illuminated ones, but are, nevertheless afraid of them and wish to limit their activity. They like to blame all kinds of things on them. As always ignorant people fear what they don't understand.

Adam wisehupt started this movement in germany as a group within the freemasons. The movement, in its early history fragmented and reformed spontaneously. These were ones who felt they had spiritual enlightenment. They agitated against the catholic church and govts in whatever country they were. They felt that spiritual or illumined ones should not need tyrannical bodies such as govts or religions to dictate to the masses. In other words, their message was the same as christs. Laws of the law coveneant led to harm. Truly spiritual people understand that one should endeavor to treat others as themselves as what one does to others comes back to the originator. Simple, no? But all govts and of course the catholic church felt threatened naturally, since it was their continued existence that was challenged.

Today protestant born again types of organized churches are promoting basically the same need to be illumined or born again, yet most fear to take this to it's logical conclusion since this would mean their own dissolution. People, for the most part have an emotional need to belong to groups. Belonging brings security. Safety in numbers. Churches, governments, corporations, races, cities etc. These aren't wrong. 'Apostle' paul said that babies think as babies. It's a natural stage. Few people in civilization are able to grow up to be able to think as individuals. The 'babies' of course feel threatened when there protections are shaken. I used to be a baby, but i have grown a bit.

There are loose associations in the world that are very intelligent, very powerful and probably a good understanding of the spiritual forces. These loosely connected groups understand mass psychology. They are able to percieve what is the popular opinion and manipulate it. They know the value of societal shocks to ready the public for the measure to be implimented. As jws are sheep following blindly their leaders, so the masses are mostly like sheep. Every day they recieve their dose of conditioning from the popular medias. The media also keeps them occupied, can't have time for thinking. A world full of aristotles or einsteins would be ungovernable, uncontrolable. The media managers have studied and understand history quite well. They know that public opinion is very important.

If only all were illumined.

S

• DCs Ghost
    DCs Ghost

Suzi and I were commenting amongst ourselves on the numeralogical values of the of the numbers involved that evening, yeah it is bizarre. . .

but if you want to see what i found even more bizarre is what i found on page 170 of WIRED magazine October 2001, there is an ad for rap group called coup and behind them on their cd cover is a depiction of the trade towers blowing up, looks like the cover of time a day before it happened, i received my subscription copy of the magazine in the mail last monday the 10th, a day before it happened, this is far from bullshit pick up a copy of the October issue of wired and check it out if you don't believe it. . . .

dc

• logical
    logical

OH MY GOODNESS

The "demonic face" in this photo:

Now, in the Red Revelation Book, page 219, in the smoke there is a DEMONIC FACE hidden.

One and the same?

Look where it is! COVERING JAH'S SANCTUARY!

God help all those who are misled by the WTS. May they all come to realise what they are involved in it the EXACT OPPOSITE to what they think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit