To all who know Scootergirl...

by frozen one 62 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

((((( Christy )))) there are no words to make it feel better . I am just in shock , even when you think it might happen this way, when it really does the impact of this is horrible.

Christy I hope you read this, or Becky if you do, please give me the number and I will call. I will send you mine in a PM again, in case ya'll don't have it. We talked about needed to get together before this, and now , we really need each other.

Sunday's are always hard for me anyway, 6 months since Ginger committed suicide and the pain never goes away,,,,,,,but you learn to live on.

Christy is one of the strongest people I know, courageous and always looking on the bright side, my heart hurts for you so much now.

Christy , I love you and I am sooooo very sorry for Filthy . I guess we can never fully understand.

Hugs and love, Dede

• delilah
    delilah

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Scooter }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} and family. My heartfelt condolences to all.

• Swan
    Swan

Oh no! I'm so sorry this happened. My deepest condolences to Scootergirl and her family.

Tammy

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

(((((((((((((((((((Scootergirl & family)))))))))))))))))

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

(((Scoot)))

• cathyk
    cathyk

I don't know you, but you have my deepest condolences and prayers.

Cathy

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Econaut and I express our condolences scootergirl.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm so sorry to hear this scootergirl and family. How tragic My deepest sympathy (((HUG))

Grace

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

((((((((((((((((Christy and family))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry. Please be strong.

You always inspried me and made me laugh with your animal stories. I couldn't wait to read your posts and see your pics of your animals, children, and your bike. Call me if you need to talk. I will PM you my #.

Love.....

April

• Gopher
    Gopher

So sorry to hear about this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit