The Rumor Heard Round The World

by Siddhashunyata 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warlock

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Very funny

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Al Gore invented shunning

• Highlander
    Highlander

Can I vote Al Gore for president? of the watchtower society?...........

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted
    Can I vote Al Gore for president? of the watchtower society?...........

Better President of that than our Country, If they think it is a mess now just think what I it could have been.

Sorry just my personal biased opinion.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

And Dubya is studying with the Moonies. Havn't you heard?

• undercover
    undercover

Since Al Gore "invented" the Internet...does that mean if he becomes a JW he will shut it down?

• james_woods
    james_woods

He'll soon figure out that there is not as much political action money to be had as there was in that Buddhist Temple...

• james_woods
    james_woods

BTW, be careful on the internet thing - I recently got called a liar (on an environmental thread a while back) by making the same sort of jokes on that internet thing - his real quotation was:

March 9, 1999 - CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer: "During my service in the US Congress, I took the initiative in creating the internet."

Note: the origins of the internet were made by the DOD (the ARPANET) five years before Gore entered congress. I agree that he did not really state that he technically invented it, but this was in fact a very clumsy attempt to take credit for its creation. He did, of course, introduce bills which helped to fund it's development, and could have modestly said just that. What he did say has now become the stuff of political legend.

James

• parakeet
    parakeet

Gore would make a great JW. He's got everything required: a inflated sense of his own importance, ability to lie about his accomplishments, so uptight you could bounce a quarter off him, feigned concern with environmental problems, disregard of facts that weaken his position. He's 9/10's of the way to JW-land already. All he needs is a Watchtower and presto! a perfect JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit