Does anyone else feel like their damaged goods?

by MsMcDucket 35 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Pubsinger: See you in heaven Grissom
    Matthew 7:1-5 — “Stop judging that YOU may not be judged; 2 for with what judgment YOU are judging, YOU will be judged; and with the measure that YOU are measuring out, they will measure out to YOU. 3 Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the rafter in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to extract the straw from your eye’; when, look! a rafter is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First extract the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to extract the straw from your brother’s eye.

Or not, Pubsinger. Or not.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

AuldSoul

We'll get him a beer when we get there.

(Might make HIM pay tho)

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two
    I have been in the anti-apostate business for over 20 years. See nothing new here. This is just where the front lines are.

I'm flattered, I am on the front line of battle, although I don't feel I need to fight....I predict, you will soon be on our side. Just a strong hunch on my part!

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

MsMcDucket, you are the only MsMcDucket we will ever have, and you are special! None of us are perfect in every way, and our spouses married us because they love us the way we are, as we do them. We have our lumps and foibles, but they make us, US! The one our families love. Love yourself, too, and enjoy life every day. If you get bummed out, ask us again, and we'll tell you we love having you here!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I think it's just because you've been through some emotional issues with your health lately..I feel that way too when I have health problems..but certainly not because I am "Damaged goods"..we all have some problems including the JW's...

They are not exempt from health problems..I've been to enough of their funerals and helped take care of them when they were sick.

So don't feel it is because you were once a JW..sometimes being one ( A JW) can cause health problems ...It seemed like they all had "Nerve trouble"..

Keep taking your meds..you'll feel better tomorrow...or the next day.. (That's what I keep telling myself too..)

Hugs..Snoozy..

• Calliope
    Calliope

grissom, go sit on your thumb.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit