They are gorgeous

es

• restrangled
    restrangled

Just too darned cute for words!

r

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Lord Yhwh's own version of luke and leia. Beautiful children to carry on your legacy.

• Heather
    Heather

She is SOOOO beautiful...I always wanted a little girl but I got 3 boys instead...your a lucky man

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Which one is Baby A and which is Baby B? How many minutes apart were they?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Very sweet!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Thanks again everyone.

My son was baby A. He was born vaginally at say 8:00 p.m. plus or minus (I cant remember the time for sure). My daughter was baby B. She was taken via cesarean section over an hour later. My wife stopped having contractions after my son was born. The Dr. wanted to wait for a while to see if they started back up before going into surgery. After my daughter was born she had difficulty breathing and didn't want to eat very well. As a result she spent almos two weeks in intensive care.

I also have a 7 year old son. I suppose that I should do a thread for him as well, just to be fair, huh?

• Nowman
    Nowman

Oh my goodness, they are so adorable. I know what you mean, I have a 10 year old daughter Haley and an 8 year old son Dylan, and my newest addition born 2/5/07, Delanie Parker. So precious!

Nikki

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

My son was baby A. He was born vaginally at say 8:00 p.m. plus or minus (I cant remember the time for sure). My daughter was baby B. She was taken via cesarean section over an hour later. My wife stopped having contractions after my son was born. The Dr. wanted to wait for a while to see if they started back up before going into surgery. After my daughter was born she had difficulty breathing and didn't want to eat very well. As a result she spent almos two weeks in intensive care.

My twins were two minutes apart. They were both born by C-section. The doctor said that the older twin would never let the younger twin forget it! I don't know, they both can be bossy!

It's the twins' day let them have it! You can talk about the other children on their days! Not, unless, you're just itchin' to show him!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Wow! Absolutely adorable! Congratulations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit