Introducing two loves of my life

by Darth Yhwh 41 Replies latest social family

• juni
    juni

What beautiful children, Darth.

I have two 3 yr. old granddaughters. Isn't it a fun age? Enjoy every day with them (though I know some days you could just take a hike). They grow up soooooooooooo fast. I can't believe the ages of my kids - 38,35,31,29. I can still remember them at that age!

Makes me feel very old. But that's o.k.

Juni

• Scully
    Scully

Beautiful children! Thanks for sharing!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Beautiful kids!!!!!

The best part is they are not going to be screwed up by the Watchtower's lies.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

OMG they're beautiful! You're lucky to have twins, even though I'm sure it can be a handful at times.

• lilybird
    lilybird

Your children are beautiful and even though they are lots of work at that age it is also the most magical and fun times.

• Es
    Es

Too cute

es

• under_believer
    under_believer

They're impossibly cute. I'm serious, watch for black holes and tears in the space-time continuum. Nobody can be that cute without warping the fabric of reality.

• Mystery
    Mystery

Beautiful! May they enjoy each Each Halloween (dress up day). Each Valentine . Each Christmas . Freedom of the outdoors .

And most of all unconditional .

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

what a bunch of cuties!

I'm sure you and your wife are crazy busy with them sometimes!

like someone else said - I'm so happy they will grow up like normal kids and I'm so happy to know we are the ones stopping the dsyfunctional pattern of the org. in our children's lives.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

They are so cute!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit