so exhausted you can't rest

by Utopian Reformist 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• AlanF
    AlanF

Oy vay, Mario! I thought my 5 week stint in CA was a bummer. At least I had evenings off.

If you're in the Denver vicinity, do try to make contact. We've had some interesting conversations in days gone by. Call me if you like, in Colorado. Evenings 970-206-1555. Days 970-225-7533.

AlanF

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Oh hon, please take some time off and get some rest! Isn't there a way that you can blow it off for a few days or a week? I don't like you talking about 'permanent rest'. You must stop distracting yourself with exhaustion.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

sounds like you need a personal assistant!

• happehanna
    happehanna

Thinking of you Mario!

I would love to give you a huge hug you have done so incredibly well

A brave kind lovely man

Hang in there Mario for Marina

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi Mario.

I just tried the number , 2.25pm UK time and could not connect.

But it is good to hear from you again. Sitting here it sounds wonderful to go to all those places but I am sure that you can have too much of a good thing. Please take Nina's advice and consider carefully what your next move should be. We all care for you mate!

Please take things easy and unwind a little. They say there is always something around the corner .

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Hi Mario,

When you get back to Rhode Island I'd love to have you come over for dinner if you are up to it. We live in Attleboro just across the border. You are welcome anytime for a home cooked meal and unconditional friendship and support.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• hubert
    hubert

bttt....for the morning people.

Hubert

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I made it down to Mexico City on Sunday as planned and I am staying at the Camino Real Hotel on 700 Mariano Escobedo in the heart of the city, about a half-mile from the presidential palace. My body is still in Finland. I did not sleep a wink last night and ended up waling around the hotel at night, watching several soccer games on cable tv, reading a newspaper and then trying to do my expense report and around 4AM.

I started working today at the client's data center. Same old story, arrive on site, bring in the racks and cabinets with the gear, power it on, test, begin final configurations and take the systems live and then wait for problems.

So many of you are so kind. Alan, I would at least cut off a finger just to hang out with you for a few short hours and chit-chat, even about nothing. If I ever get assigned to the Colorady lottery project, I will call you ASAP. I hope the family is fine and all is well. Chris & Nena, you too! I am supposed to hit Texas for training in Austin and for some installations later this year. If I don't lose it our of sheer frustration, I would always definitely come visit and relax in your fine company. That goes for everyone on this board because I do love all of you.

After Talia died, and the state court screwed me, I got stuck with all of the bills and IRS problems, and Tonya's family got my money and my surviving Child. So many of you have gone way way above and beyond what is extraordinary to love me, support me and take care of me thru thick and thin and don't think I would ever ever forget that or not be proud of all of you. You are tremendous people. If there ever could be a real utopia, it would have to start with the people right here at JW.com.

Anyway, I am down here for two weeks. I am flying directly to Finland again and then supposedly I will be able to take some time off around June 12th. If it happens, I am definitely going to sleep and sleep and sleep. I am going to buy tons of sleeping pills and Jack Daniels when the time comes because I need it.

I will try to stay in touch. I am so tired tonight and am definitely going to crash. Thank you all for the boost I needed and for being there for me! I appreciate it very very much! If anyone is in Finland, I will be staying at the Hilton Strand, on John Berginstrand in Helsinki. I will be there from 5/28 until 6/11.

Right now, if anyone is in Mexico City, please call me as I have setup my Sprint PCS phone for roaming so I can be called at: 001-401-954-9919. I could use a friend to sit down with to relax and just chat, a glass of wine wouldn't hurt either.

Adios Familia

• codeblue
    codeblue

I wish I could be in Mexico City to visit with you........I am sending you a pm...........call me whenever you want. PLEASE!!!

hugs,

Codeblue

• LDH
    LDH

Is there any time in your schedule for Fresno?

Your friend,

Lisa

Check your pm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit