WTS HATE

by jw 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Let me quote for you again the words of your spiritual leaders:

*** w92 7/15 p. 12 Christ Hated Lawlessness—Do You? ***

Our attitude toward apostates should be that of David, who declared: "Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, and do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real enemies." (Psalm 139:21, 22)

Now, is this saying hate the dead or hate the person?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

That Hezekiah was a bit of a wag, huh?

Gotta love these trolls. Do I know this "spirit" from elsewhere? jw seems familiar, and I don't mean the writing style...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

My, oh, my, some folks are burning the midnight oil!

My excuse is that it's 9:30am here

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

1:42am here.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

My, oh, my, some folks are burning the midnight oil!

My excuse is that it's 9:30am here

6:41pm here

If jw's in America, and is up late spewing his hate onto this board, then it's proof of the scripture that there is no rest for the wicked.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

4:45 AM here.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I can't really speak - I was up reading until 2:30am, myself

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    1:42am here.

Leolaia, what are you doing up at this time?? I'm not up that late unless I have extreme bowel trouble!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The hour is late, and here we are posting about hate, or at least trying to deflate, someone's attempts to berate, but for a reply I'm not gonna wait, it's time for me to join my mate, for sleepyland is my looming fate....

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    The hour is late, and here we are posting about hate, or at least trying to deflate, someone's attempts to berate, but for a reply I'm not gonna wait, it's time for me to join my mate, for sleepyland is my looming fate....

Not bad - worthy of William McGonigal himself. Get in a few terms like theocratic order and about obedience to the "slave" and preaching door to door, and you could be writing kingdom melodies as an unpaid and unthanked career!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit