What kind of house would you like to have?

by averyniceguy 41 Replies latest jw friends

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I would like to have a very big and very nice hot whirlpool tub inside the house. What kind of house would you like to have?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

oooooo i go to sleep every night designing my dream house in my mind!

wrap around front porch

one level, wood siding, windows that open , wispy curtains

big family room (dunno where i'll get family though lol)

big kitchen with a viking chef stove and a nice wood table

fancy dining room with cherry furniture and red walls , brass fixtures

more than one bathroom!!!!!

lots more lol

• averyniceguy
  • skeeter1
    skeeter1

One with NO mortgage.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I'd like to have an older house with a nice big, open front porch in an urban area with lots of mature trees. Like here's one that's for sale in Bexley Ohio, very near where I live:

Perfect!

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I want a cottage with a thatched roof on about 5000 acres. I would love to have a large kitchen and a harth room off of it with a cobblestone fireplace. I would love flowers galore and a stream running close to the cottage.

Or the house off of Legends of the Fall would be nice.

Loruhamah

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'd like a house with a lot of floor to ceiling windows overlooking a spectacular beach. The scenery is what would make the house. Oh, and a lot of storage space.

• caligirl
    caligirl

We just looked at a 6,200 sq ft beauty today- a "bargain" at $3.1 million for the fully furnished model. (No, we are not buying it) It had great WOW factor when you walked into it- which it had better, for that price. http://www.bressiranch.com/showhome.php?ID=25.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I'd like a single level home with large rooms. The kitchen should be overlooking the family room. I love to entertain but don't want to be away from my guests. High ceilings. Modern appliances. Shower with 2 heads. A pergola with wizbang bbq, outdoor heater, comfy setting etc.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Caligirl - we call those McMansions in Australia (my worst nightmare

A cottage on 5,000 acres overlooking the sea would be nice .. with a small castle down the road to entertain guests.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit