What did YOU do during the downtime?

by LittleToe 75 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Whenever the board is down, I always imagine how happy some must be in Brooklyn...

• Gill
    Gill

I missed everyone....HOWEVER...I sorted my stamp collection...I made a kiling on ebay last week with a fabulous collection for only £60. At half catalogue value, it's still worth a couple of grand.

I started Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...for the fourth time....(just finished The Order of the Pheonix, I'm working backwards)

Went shopping at Asda, and bought the kids their exam stuff.

Sorted the garden.

Did the Housework!!!!!! Inbetween, regulargly checking where JWD had gone!!!!

Welcome back JWD!!!!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Dinner, movie with daughter. Open Water. so depressing I nearly cried, I thought they got saved in the end.

oh thankyou very much

and welcome newby merry magdelene

• kazar
    kazar

Thought the problem was with my computer. Called AOL support and for two hours attempted to reconfigure the damn thing because it read runtime error. Never did or do understand what was wrong or what I did to change it. Neither did AOL. Watched MatchPoint DVD - Good movie!. Got sleepy, went to bed.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

very funny, tij

~Merry

• White Waves
    White Waves

I went CRAZY! I finally went to the JW uncensored site... disappointment~ NOT the upbuilding, fun this site is... I MISSED EVERYONE!! THANK GAWD JWD is back up and running. I need my fix!! Withdrawal made me a bit of a B****. I don't know how many times I can handle this!!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I didn't notice this time glad to say! I've been spending a lot of time with my grandson and my kids. It's been real nice. The little guy is a real havoc wreaker at times but so cherishable. You know how it is.

• White Waves
    White Waves

Oh, sure, rub it in.... A full life of family... Most of us are striving for that! I guess that means there is still hope for the rest of us!

• LDH
    LDH
    oh thankyou very much

Sorry. Since I bought it for $5.99 at Hollywood video I thought it was old enough everyone had seen it.

I'm YEARS behind on my movie viewing.

I guess I'm not the only one.

Lisa

Spoiler Class

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

JWD was down? Well there you go!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit