My Molester Is Still A Jehovah's Witness Elder - shocking video

by Dogpatch 58 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Two versions-"Good cop/bad cop" hard/softer molester press releases
    -----------------------------------
    Support Available for Victims of Abuse in Jehovah's Witnesses Congregations
    Despite rumoured cover-ups by faith-based organization, there is a website available that provides support. Any Jehovah's Witness members -- either former or existing -- is encouraged to visit the website http://www.SilentLambs.org to receive support and counselling.

Watch a powerful video of a brother reporting the current elder that molested him.

Once again we see Watchtower policy in the reality. A brother comes forward at the gravesite of Charles Taze Russel founder of the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses, to tell his story of abuse and identify the currently serving Presiding Overseer and former Special Pioneer that molested him as a child.

If you go on the silentlambs website home page and look at the left column click on the picture to view the video and see the campaign for the special talk this Sunday.

A boy was molested by a ministerial servant (Deacon) in a congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses en route to an assembly, where the molester was due to give a talk at the convention. Revulsed, the boy was nevertheless forced to be around this molester in the years ahead in agonizing cruel ways.

When the matter came up before the Service Dept. of the Watchtower in Brooklyn, and the elders in the local congregation, no reply was given, no apologies, no offer for counseling an abuse victim, just the warning that you "could be disfellowshipped for gossip." That in spite of the fact that the molester not only acknowledged his dirty deed to the young man later on, but that the other elders and Brooklyn had "taken care of the matter."

The molester moved on to be a Special Pioneer and elder in the boy's congregation. He remains an elder in Jehovah's 'spiritual paradise' to this day. No offers for help were ever given to the young man, who will remain anonymous as he is still technically a Jehovah's Witness.

The video featured on the website is a shocking reminder that in spite of the Watchtower's Public Relations Dept. and their statements on their website, the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society is still interested in keeping molesters a secret in the congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses, even using such ones in responsible positions!

Jehovah's Witnesses go door to door,will such a one be coming to your door soon?

http://www.silentlambs.org/Brotherspeaksout.cfm Video link
    ------------------------------------------ Harder version below My Molester Is Still A Jehovah's Witness Elder Pedophile cover up in the Jehovah's Witnesses church!

A boy was molested by a ministerial servant in a congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses en route to an assembly, where the molester was due to give a talk at the convention. Revulsed, the boy was nevertheless forced to be around this molester in the years ahead in agonizing cruel ways.

When the matter came up before the Service Dept. of the Watchtower in Brooklyn, and the elders in the local congregation, no reply was given, no apologies, no offer for counseling an abuse victim, just the warning that you "could be disfellowshipped for gossip." That in spite of the fact that the molester not only acknowledged his dirty deed to the young man later on, but that the other elders and Brooklyn had "taken care of the matter."

The molester moved on to be a Special Pioneer and elder in the boy's congregation. He remains an elder in Jehovah's 'Spiritual Paradise' to this day. No offers for help were ever given to the young man, who will remain anonymous as he is still technically a Jehovah's Witness.

The following video is a shocking reminder that in spite of the Watchtower's Public Relations Dept. and their statements on their website, the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society is still VERY MUCH INTERESTED in keeping molesters a secret in the congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses, even using such ones in responsible positions!

Jehovah's Witnesses go door to door,will such a one be coming to your door soon?

http://www.silentlambs.org/Brotherspeaksout.cfm Video here

------------------------------------------- Available Image option below

clip_image002.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f199/DannyHaszard/clip_image002.jpg above Image link ------ Need assistance-Danny Haszard [email protected]

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah’s Witness Abuse Victims Support & Advocacy Site
    WebWire (press release), GA - 13 minutes ago
    Any Jehovah’s Witness members -- either former or existing -- is encouraged to visit the website http://www.SilentLambs.org to receive support and counselling ...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

News Results

Page 1 of 305 results containing jehovah (0.04 seconds)

Results

• sf
    sf

I just finished watching this. My daughter connected the speaker wires wrong the other day when we hooked them up after we had new carpet installed. So I had to wait.

Wow! I have a good feeling this is only the beginning of the end.

A few search hits on William Jackson. One in particular from Randys site [ freeminds.org ] showcasing the idiot FIRPO CARR and his idiocy regarding Jackson:

http://www.freeminds.org/bethel/gov_body.htm

private photo taken of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses in 1975

upper row, left to right:

Daniel Sydlik, Theodore Jaracz, Raymond Franz (resigned in 1980), Lyman Swingle, Lloyd Barry (died in 1999), Milton Henschel (deceased 5th president, top), William Jackson (deceased, bottom) Karl Klein (died Jan 2001), Grant Suiter (deceased), Albert Schroeder (deceased 2006), Leo Greenlees (forced resignation)

http://www.freeminds.org/doctrine/firpocar.htm

Was There A Secret Black Man On The Governing Body?

Review of A History of Jehovah's Witnesses: From A Black American Perspective

by Randall Watters

Here is one book that is written from a unique perspective. It is entitled, A History of Jehovah's Witnesses: From a Black American Perspective by Firpo Carr, Ph.D. (Scholar Technological Institute of Research, Inc., 1992). The author is a black Jehovah's Witness from South Central Los Angeles who claims to have a Ph.D. and is a full-time pioneer. His parents say he was a child prodigy. Carr says he is completing his doctoral work in theology, but does not say where (the Watchtower forbids a Witness to study at formal theological schools. It also unofficially forbids the writing of a book like this!).

Carr attempts to document similarities between the Black Muslim movement and the Watchtower movement. He argues that Wallace D. Fard, founder of the Black Muslims, was influenced by the teachings of J.F. Rutherford, second president of the Watchtower Society. He quotes the book Elijah Muhammad: Religious Leader by Malu Halasa: "Though Fard may have embellished or exaggerated the details of his life, the origins of his teachings were not quite so mysterious. The Nation [of Islam] drew its principles not only from the Koran but also from the Bible, books about Freemasonry, and the philosophy of Joseph F. ('Judge') Rutherford, leader of Jehovah 's Witnesses." (Emphasis added by Carr)

Yet Carr remains unconvincing in drawing parallels between the Watchtower and the Nation of Islam. Aside from the strict monotheism of both religions as well as their revolt against the churches of Christendom, there appear to be few similarities. So what's the point? Carr begs the question. Interestingly, Carr does quote a few of the passages from The Watch Tower in C.T. Russell's time regarding the ridiculous views of the black man they held, such as how the black man would slowly turn white (sound like the Mormons, anyone?) After quoting a number of these and attempting to excuse Russell's ignorance, he says:

Shamefully, critics have misquoted this passage from the Society's literature in an attempt to misinform people, particularly blacks, who are interested in the teachings of the Bible as understood by the Witnesses. (See "Blacks and the Watchtower," Bethel Ministries Newsletter, July/August 1988, page 1, column 3, pp. 1 & 2.)

The only shame belongs on the organization who would print such racist nonsense in the first place! The claim of "misquoting" by Carr does not stand up, nor does he demonstrate how my article is a misquote. Carr attempts to answer why there have been no blacks on the Watchtower's prestigious Governing Body, yet does not answer the question. His most astounding claim is that there WAS a black man on the Governing Body-William K. Jackson! Picking myself up off the floor, I wondered how he came to this conclusion, having known Bill Jackson from my six years at Bethel (1974-1980) and he was as white as a sheet with no black features whatsoever. Carr's only defense was that Bill Jackson "openly stated that he was black." That is news to all of us who worked at Bethel. Perhaps Carr needs a second book to correct the incredible fantasies in his first one, if the Watchtower doesn't disfellowship him first.

_________

Happy trails!!

Randy, this has to been by DATELINE and other news orgs as well as child abuse advocacys around the nation. I've spent much of my day yesterday, the day before and last night sending out mass emails and even made a few phone calls. There was a conference here locally on child abuse due to Aprils CHILD ABUSE AWARENESS MONTH, so I called them up advocating and also sent them mails.

As I said above, I am pretty sure this is only the beginning of the end. If you catch my drift, and I think you do, give me a "hell yea!"

Incidently, the two emails I sent to OPRAH and DRPHIL did NOT go through. I will try again, as I'm hooing others will too send their emails in to those two shows.

If anyone caught DATELINE last night, there was "TO CATCH A PREDATOR 4" on. Next week they are airing #5 in their series. If you missed it, tune into MSNBC and/ or CNBC [ cable ] this weekend and/ or chevk their site for listings.

My plans for this weekend are to take the flyers I made up on my printer [ SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BULLETINS by SILENTLAMBS ] and distribute them throughout strategic locations. When I go grocery shopping, to the mall, to other department stores with lots of cars in parking lots, I will have a stack with me.

These are ACTIONS that can work people if you simply take the time and effort to do so.

These children are the forgotten ones in our communities. Let's change that!

BE THEIR VOICE AND SHOUT IT OUT LOUD!

sKally

• sf
    sf

Awesome ACTION Danny. Nice work.

I used your first press release. A new one sent out should to the same addresses should help to inforce how we mean business. And that we aren't going away.

sKally

• sf
    sf
    and identify the currently serving Presiding Overseer and former Special Pioneer that molested him as a child.

With all the buffering that went on while viewing this, I'm sure I missed the identity of this scumbag.

Please post it or pm it to me.

The only two names I heard were William Jackson, the Bethelite who said they don't keep those records. And Lon Schilling.

Thx, sKally

• McKafka99
    McKafka99

Just an FYI that the link on the bottom of the page http://www.freeminds.org/media/mymolester.htm that points to www.videotheater.com is opening http://www.whitehouse.gov/ for me. Anyone else seeing this?

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Yes, the same thing is happening for me.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

MY MOLESTER IS STILL A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS ELDER new UK

A boy was molested by a ministerial servant in a congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses en route to an assembly, where the molester was due to give a talk at the convention. Revulsed, the boy was nevertheless forced to be around this molester in the years ahead in agonizing cruel ways. When the (Added: Wed Apr 26 2006)

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

The website address is wrong but the phone number is legit. 610-395-1321

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit