My Molester Is Still A Jehovah's Witness Elder - shocking video

by Dogpatch 58 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

My Molester Is Still A Jehovah's Witness Elder 2006

In 1965 a boy was molested by a ministerial servant in a congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses en route to an assembly, where the molester was due to give a talk at the convention. Revulsed, the boy was nevertheless forced to be around this molester in the years ahead in agonizing cruel ways. When the matter came up before the Service Dept. of the Watchtower in Brooklyn, and the elders in the local congregation, no reply was given, no apologies, no offer for counseling an abuse victim, just the warning that you "could be disfellowshipped for gossip." That in spite of the fact that the molester not only acknowledged his dirty deed to the young man later on, but that the other elders and Brooklyn had "taken care of the matter." The molester moved on to be a Special Pioneer and elder in the boy's congregation. He remains an elder in Jehovah's Spiritual Paradise to this day. No offers for help were ever given to the young man, who will remain anonymous as he is still technically a Jehovah's Witness.

The following video is a shocking reminder that in spite of the Watchtower's Public Relations Dept. and their statements on their website, the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society is still VERY MUCH INTERESTED in keeping molesters a secret in the congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses, even using such ones in responsible positions! Will such a one be coming by your door soon? In his letter to Brooklyn dated March 2005 the victim, who chooses to remain anonymous because he is still a Witness, writes the Governing Body these questions in the light of their refusal to address his previous letters to Service Dept. Rep. Lon Schilling:

1. Why was I never contacted by the Service Dept. or a Judicial committee as a sexual assault victim?

2. Why was I not offered psychological and emotional help as a victim of sexual assault?

3. Why did you not keep him away from me?

4. Why was this action committed in Jehovah's Visible Organization?

5. Why did the Governing Body torment me by having such an unhealthy and inhumane child abuse policy?

6. You paid him to be in my face while I was still a minor; you paid him as a special pioneer and appointed him to be my elder in Mountain City, TN. Why? Were you not psychologically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually beating me up in the JW Spiritual Paradise by appointing him as the Presiding Overseer of my congregation?

Silentlambs Press Release regarding the special talk to be given on Sunday, April 30, 2006

20 minutes on Windows Media Player

low-res (9 megabyte streaming) (site 1 below) site 2 site 3 site4

high-res (35 megabyte streaming) (site 1 below) site 2 site 3 site4

LOW-RES (9 megabyte streaming): (You may have to hit the PLAY button twice to get it rolling.)

HIGH-RES (35 megabyte streaming): (You may have to hit the PLAY button twice to get it rolling.)

Randy Watters

also at: http://www.dannyhaszard.com/media/mymolester.htm

POST THIS from silentlambs: http://www.silentlambs.org/Brotherspeaksout.cfm

So much authority given to God yet no responsibility offered on how love should be demonstrated on behalf of abused children. The organization has control of policy on child abuse they claim authority from God on how they direct His affairs on earth, yet who is responsible for "beating their brothers" by the cover up of child abuse and silencing of victims when they try to seek help? Is this "Jehovah's way of ruling?" Will he bless the directives of those that have purposely put children in danger and not acted on behalf raped children? In a better world God will no doubt punish those who act as an "evil slave" and beat the children of those that slave for Him.

Help brothers and sisters worldwide this Sunday to follow the right course when abuse issues arise. We at silentlambs ask that you freely distribute this bulletin to Kingdom Halls and message boards around the world. The bulletin states the following:

You can copy and paste below or print out in word format here [click here]

Service Bulletin

(Please post on information board)

For all Jehovah’s Witnesses Worldwide

Has your child been physically or sexually abused?

If so report all abuse to properly trained authorities immediately. Professional investigation of any abuse allegations will protect the emotional and physical well being of your child.

The May 24, 2002 letter to all congregations makes this statement:

“In any case, the elders know that if the victim wishes to make a report, it is his or her absolute right to do so.----Galatians 6:5”

Encourage elders to respect your right to protect the best interests of your child by staying out of criminal investigations of rape.

Seek assistance from those who care,

www.silentlambs.org

or call

877-WT ABUSE

It's time to protect children it’s time to stop being a silent lamb

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Will have to wait til i get home to watch the video, but hopefully this will raise a few questions if it gets about enough.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Let's publicize this far and wide, as the Special Talk is on this Sunday!

Randy

Net Soup! http://www.freeminds.org

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I watched the clip this Jehovah's Witnesses pedophile cover up is shocking but all too common.-Danny Haszard

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Good morning Randy,

First thing this morning I sent a message including the link for the press release to a few hundred people on my mailing list which includes friends in many countries! I told them if they cared about innocent children getting hurt, to please send it to everyone on their mailing list. So hopefully by the end of the day, thousands will have seen it just by one person sending it out.

I plan to mail copies to all the current Witness families living in my area. Thanks for passing it along. God bless, Lilly

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Great Lilly, pass the word on and skunk the Special Talk Press Releases!

Randy

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

I am going to post the press release on the board at the Kingdom Hall tonight. I hope no one sees me.

I will also put one on the wall of the men's room and a couple behind the counter.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

The Catholic Church or the Watchtower Society, when it comes to pedophiles they're both the same. It's all about protecting their corporation.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    6. You paid him to be in my face while I was still a minor; you paid him as a special pioneer and appointed him to be my elder in Mountain City, TN.

I know who this evil bastard is.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Surely charges can STILL be brought against this 'man'?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit