Shunned!!

by RichieRich 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

You Go Richie! Very proud of you, keep showing them how happy life is when you are free. Poor things, I feel so sorry for those young people. They're not even allowed to be young and to enjoy their life. You're doing so well Richie, there will be good days and bad but you're strong and when you're not, you have us to lean on. Love ya, V Sky

• Quotes
    Quotes

Young Brother Richie,

If you got all the way to "peace" in just 10 days, you are doing very well indeed. I have been sharing your story with my (never a JW) wife, even she is impressed with you.

I have a hunch you are going to be very, very successful; you are just beginning that exciting path. I, for one, welcome our new crimson crew-cut Overlord!

:)

~Q

• blondie
    blondie

RR, you certainly find out what a real friend is and who yours are. Not just some people you happen to see 2 or 3 times a week and perhaps they talk to you for 2 to 3 minutes.

True friends are not easily found, not quickly made, and few, but they stay with you because of you not someone else's tune.

Blondie

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

They can go ahead and shun you Richie. It's their choice and their loss.

You are a better man than any of them can hope to have in their lives.

Keep smiling and laughing. It is really good medicine (and women find it sexy )

Cheers

Chris

• James Free
    James Free
    when they come and talk to you don't tell them your out or what ever

I gotta agree. Why did you tell them you DA'd? It's like saying, Hey, you are not allowed to talk to me anymore! - But the reality is that you are free from the WT and its rules. You can talk to anyone you want! And if they come up to you, why stop them??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit