Shunned!!

by RichieRich 44 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I work at Target. Back in the good ole' days, witnesses used to come in all the time to see me. I would say that there were maybe three or four families that came in regularly.

Since the announcement was made though, I've had at least 35 diiferent people come in. They always kept their distance- but it was still abundant that they were watching me.

I guess they wanted to see if I had grown my horns and tail yet.

Well, I still have a job to do, and I'm a very cheery person, so the witnesses are coming in to see me smiling, laughing with employees, and really being successful.

The best part was when two young sisters from another congregation walked in and walked right up to me - even though I was in the middle of a conversation- and I got to say "I disassociated myself". they were like "shut up" and I just nodded. They walked away, and one of them started crying.

Oh, and I hear from my "informant" that the elders are trying to stage some sort of meeting with all the young ones.

Guess I am that good...

• KW13
    KW13

lol!

Well richie its good to hear your ok buddy and cheerful

If you need anything were all falling over-ourselves to help

• carla
    carla

Sorry you are being shunned. Hope it doesn't get too akward or they annoy you at work. How's it going at home?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Well, I still have a job to do, and I'm a very cheery person, so the witnesses are coming in to see me smiling, laughing with employees, and really being successful.

Thats the approach...let all of them see that life goes on after the witnesses.

DB74

• greendawn
    greendawn

You just carry on with your life and forget the JWs they are living a myth whereas you realised early on that this is a big con and so you won't be wasting your life for them.

• luna2
    luna2

Go Richie! Sounds like you're doin' good. They're the ones crying and having special crap elder meetings and you're happy (mostly) and freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    They always kept their distance- but it was still abundant that they were watching me.

JWs like to think that those of us who have left them immediately turn into drunken, demonized, drug crazed, raving, skanky, diseased losers that will fornicate with anyone/anything anywhere. It's good for them to see that we're actually normal.

W

• nelly136
    nelly136

now you get to play greet n freak

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Were you present for the announcement? Did you actually want to disassociate? How is your mother being with you?

So many questions! Sorry! Glad to know you are okay! xx

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    I guess they wanted to see if I had grown my horns and tail yet

Well, did you?

Richie screw them, and the horse they rode in on. Keep your chin up kid.

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit