The NWT....

by Sunspot 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jw
  • jw
    jw

Why waste your time critizizing other peoples errors when the truth is in the bible.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Because the "other people" claim they are the only ones who can speak for Jehovah God, thats why. Any more questions?

• jw
    jw

For those of us who have turned to true Christanity....

Apparently not all on this site are yrue christians!

• jw
    jw

Not a good reason!

• jw
    jw

true

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

are you talking to yourself?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

JW,

I am a true Christian and Jehovah knows it, Christ knows it, I know it and everyone who knows me knows it. I don't have to defend myself to you. First of all, you make absolutely no sense at all. And there is no way you can debate with me actually using the Bible and not your WT to interpret things. And I am sure of that. Also, if you were a true Christian, you would not be on this site, judging peoples spirituality because unlike Christ, you cannot read our hearts. And if you read any of my posts and see how much I quote Jehovah and Jesus, you will be able to see that I am a Christian. All I have heard from you is utter nonsense. And, I am not going to waste my time with you any longer. If you have an intelligent point, then I will address it. If not, have a good evening. Lilly

• jw
    jw

no it is replys to others. why?

• merfi
    merfi
    no it is replys to others. why?

If you're replying to someone and their point in particular, putting it in quotes is really helpful. A lot less confusing... Just tryin' to help. ~merfi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit