Website with map to locate sex offenders in your area

by misanthropic 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

This is a very interesting site that you might want to pass on to your nieces and nephews and friends, especially if they have children. I couldn't believe that even my house out here showed up on the map. It is really neat how you can click on the little box on the map and see a picture of the offender and all the details about him (or her.) Scary but a good thing to check out. Okay, here's the deal... enter your address... it
    will show a "house", that's yours... all the little colored boxes are Sex Offenders... click on them and you get a name & picture of the person along with his crime... pretty amazing and scary...
    Pass this on to your friends and family.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Here is just a link to the website

http://www12.familywatchdog.us/

I had to enter an address to a business closeby since my address didn't show up, but it covers all the surrounding area. Click on the red boxes to get detailed info of the offender(s) in your neighborhood. *Having trouble getting the link to work for some reason... edited to remove white space ~ Scully

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I have seen this website before. It is kind of scary to know they are so close, to you and your children.

One man on here,(i our area) is a son from a JW family. I don't remember if he was baptized. What I do remember from the family is that one son(not this guy) molested his sisters. His wife didn't want to marry him, because of this reason, but since she had no other offers she ended up marrying him(sick).

Brooke

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::His wife didn't want to marry him, because of this reason, but since she had no other offers she ended up marrying him(sick).

Yeah that is sick, I would just be single forever.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

OMG....I just found my old Neighbor! Sick!

He was nice too....he played with our kids(with us there of course) when we had cook outs.

Brooke

• stillajwexelder
  • misanthropic
    misanthropic

Doesn't it just make you sick? One of my sisters WAS married to a guy who's dad molested all his kids and grandkids. Every time he would get caught he would het a slap on the wrist and then be set free. The most time he ever did was 6 months and that was after the last time which was like his 8th time getting caught. Now he is free and raoming the streets. Makes me so angry.

• LaCatolica
    LaCatolica

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE...VERY INTERESTING...

I CANNOT BELIEVE SO MANY LIVE RIGHT IN MY AREA!!!!

VERY SCARY, BUT NOW I KNOW AND I CAN PROTECT MY FAMILY!

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

thanks for this link Misanthropic -

I love when they show their faces!! nasty waste of flesh they are......

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Isn't there anything like that for people in Canada or other countries??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit