Desperate for Numbers!

by Scully 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I used to count the Unbaptized Publishers as a return visit!

HAH! If I saw an unbaptized publisher™ or even an old call™ who knew I was a JW at the mall I'd wave to him from a distance and count a return visit™. I'd count a return visit™ every time I visited my dad, sisters, etc. I'd go to my dad's place for a visit and complain about what assholes some JWs were, and I'd count my time™. I had no conscience about what I counted.

W

• anewme
    anewme

Too funny you guys!!!!

• morwen
    morwen

Blondie you got that right ,LOL! I remember my Dad having us kids go into the bathroom to count how many were in there.There was always babies in there with thier Mom's so I would just count the Mom's. Well my dad one time asks me if I was sure there was only 2.I was like ...well yeah besides the babies.So he then informed us that we were to count all babies who were old enough to wave (about 8 months of age or so) he said as long as they have the ability to point to the sky when you ask them where Jehovah lives then that counts as a witness.Ha!

Unclebruce Thanks for a good laugh! You had me laughing out loud!

Now that I informed my parents I'm no longer going to go to meeting anymore my Mom trys to get a word in here or there about JW stuff and just told me I'm now her return visit.Whatever!

Morwen

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Finally-Free - return visits™ (old light - back calls™) can only be counted if they are specifically made for the purpose of spreading the good news of the kingdom™. Unless that wave across the mall conveyed a specific message about the presence of an invisible Jesus or the last days sales it should be unreported.

Due to an inundation of confessions on this site unreport slips will soon be available at the mugazine counter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit