Thank You ALL So Much

by Frannie Banannie 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Frannie say it ain't so! I'll sure miss you around here and I do wish you well in your journey called life. You are one of the good one for sure, take care sweetie.

Would one of you crackerjack mods please delete my account?

That's up to you, best way is to go into your profile and scramble your password.

bye dear lady.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((((((((((((((((((((Frannie)))))))))))))))))))))

(extra strong bearhug to stop you going)

Please don't go, I'll miss you but if you really feel now is the right time, I wish you every blessing. Pop back sometime and let us know how you're doing wontcha?

• Es
    Es

OMG!!!!

I will miss you sooooo much.

Hope all is ok

es

• greendawn
    greendawn

I hope you don't seriously mean it and that whatever upset you will be soon straightened out.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I will miss you.

Be well.

-Aude.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I hope nothing upset you. I hope this is just a decision to move on.

Thank you for sticking around after you got what you needed, you helped me a lot. I understand the need to move on, though. My goal is eventually to become an ex-"ex-JW", and I hope that is the goal of everyone posting here.

I wish you well in your future pursuits.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I hate to see anyone announce that they are leaving. (Why not just do a "fade" like we learned in the bOrg?) 'Cause something hurt your feelings - probably a mod, I'll bet. I did that once, late at night, dropped myself out. Had a devil of a time getting back in - under a new name.

So, my advice is: just take a break, cool off, eat something or give us a clue what is eating you - ? We will miss the foodie stuff if you go.

• slugga
    slugga

So, my advice is: just take a break, cool off, eat something

and then come back and tell us some more dirty jokes

:)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ooo I'm gonna slap you slugga!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Frannie if your lurking and reading your thread.... I wish you all the very best. You've been a ray of sunshine. I'm going to miss your thread about what people are cooking for dinner tonight being bumped back up to the top.

May you have a bright and wonderful future free from the borg!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit