The Best Revenge...

by CountryGuy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

The living well thing...so true. I'm working on it. LOL

Big kudos to you, CG! Super job getting your health under control and enjoying your life.

• JAVA
    JAVA

Great post, and way to go Country Guy!
    You not only lost 102 pounds around your middle, but you lost a much bigger Watchtower weight around your neck. :)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Congratulations Country Guy!

I do agree that living well is the best revenge. But sometimes people don't realize that "living well" sometimes is a CHOICE to be made, not just something that happens. I've been out for almost 16 years and that's something I still have to remember. When I get down about some of the curve balls that Life throws me, I have to remember to MAKE A CHOICE to live well. No matter what comes at me, that joy from within is different than happiness created by my circumstances. Personally, it all comes from FAITH - knowing that things will somehow be better than I ever imagined, if I just MAKE THE CHOICE to walk through the desert first.

Andi

• jstalin
    jstalin

CG- Great news! Awesome work!

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Congratulations, ContryGuy! What huge accomplishments! And on top of all that...

Bumbling Body in Brooklyn

you've given us a new TheoCraptic buzzword to play with!

I've just been realizing how massive my own post-jaydub accomplishments are, with more on the horizon, yet. But I'll post about that later; I have to go look busy now.

GentlyFeral

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Ah congratulations, isn't it great?!

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Good for you! You took your life back, just let your light shine and your former 'friends' may wonder, what's your secret?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Too Cool...!

Congratulations, Country Guy!!

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit