Photos of Australian Snake eating kangaroo

by misspeaches 49 Replies latest social entertainment

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I was prompted to post this in response to the other thread about the huge snake in Australia currently going... Thought you might enjoy these piccys!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

That is AWESOME!!! Did you see the mouth on that snake in the newspaper article that lostlantern posted? I've watched these killing machines in action on "Animal Planet." Their jaws come completely UNHINGED, in order for them to encompass the carcasses of animals that they devour. INCREDIBLE!! (shudders)

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Isn't it fascinating! Just seeing how their jaws can get so big and their skin expands to fit these animals in....

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm just not real crazy about seeing him eat a Joey.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey whats wrong with the rest of you? Don't you like my snake???

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ah but in the new system they will become vegetarian dont you know/

• Farkel
    Farkel

That was obviously a very young roo or a walloby. Was the snake venomous? How did he stop his prey? He obviously could not have out run him, unless the prey was very young or sick or unless he poisoned him?

I'll tell you what: that snake won't need a meal for 3 months!

"And on the sixth day, God said it was GOOD." (Not if you are a freaking roo on THAT day, dear God!)

Farkel

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Disappointed, I thought it was about a snake-eating kangaroo!

3rd

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Farkel I'd love to know how he managed to get the kangaroo. I think your right it is probably a joey or a wallaby however... I have had a hunt around with my good friend, google, and can't find anything. I also checked snopes to see if it was some photo trickery but it wasn't listed in their website...

• anewme
    anewme

Miss Peaches that was amazing!
    Thankyou for posting those.

Anewme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit